No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice 1 Tim! Im getting a set soon for the front since the front tow hooks sit higher than the lip.
    14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

I need to install my front tow hook... So lazy...
      Raceline USA

Comment

So is this gonna be another Socal Fad????? Almost everyone has the xenon lip...now tow hooks..jk guys.

looks like ill be pulling out of this sundays meet....fuel pump went out...again sooooooooo...imma try to pull a quick one and see if i can put it on sunday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
          So is this gonna be another Socal Fad????? Almost everyone has the xenon lip...now tow hooks..jk guys.

looks like ill be pulling out of this sundays meet....fuel pump went out...again sooooooooo...imma try to pull a quick one and see if i can put it on sunday morning.
          That's unfortunate Paul, hope you can make it still.

New for me:

Just cleaned the car for Sunday's West Side meet and I'm deciding if I should put on Honda of America badges.

hmm

Comment

i drove my car for the first time today after a month!!

WOOT!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

someone rear ended my car while it was parked behind another car. so the front bumper got jacked and the hood is dented pretty bad from going under the car .

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                someone rear ended my car while it was parked behind another car. so the front bumper got jacked and the hood is dented pretty bad from going under the car .
                awwww sheit.....damn jed that fuckn sucks........man that shit is hurtin me right now...Sorry jed.

Comment

ouch...thats fucd up mang
                  "as i ride the twisties of death,i shall fear no corner"

change da game...bosozoku honda's for the muthafuccin win!

www.tougesports.com

Comment

on the bright side.. it's another good reason to get it painted with that bright silver you wanted..

Comment

Originally posted by casterX View Post

on the bright side.. it's another good reason to get it painted with that bright silver you wanted..
                      that's positive thinking there noel.

Sorry about your little run in. People that do damage and just run should just burn in hell.

Comment

matt and tim, do u have to put a tow hook on to do speed ventures?
                        contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Damn that sucks Jed
                          That is why I never wanna park my car on the street.

My swap thread
                          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

That sux dude! my car got hit a couple week ago this was not a good month...
                            Freedom Is Not Free
                            U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

just changed the cap and rotor, it ran awesome for 10 seconds and now wont restart. i think the coil took a shit, it reads continuity between the terminals and no resistance
                              edit:
                              just changed the coil in the dark, she purrs again
                              Last edited by 2.2litrebeater; 08-24-2008, 11:59 PM.
                              FA1

Comment

i talked to my neighbor and he said he can fix my hood and bumper in one day for 120 bucks! thats a deal right there!

if i have extra money to burn in the future, ill just ask my neighbor to get my car painted since he can get it done for a good price with good quality.

hook ups to paint
                                hook ups to body work! YEEEEEEE!

Comment

Working...
                                X