Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
    there actually round right??..
    Yep. Cracks are in a circle, hard to see.

My swap thread
    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Bought some clear corners, no reflector, came with 2 bulbs. All for $12 Just installed them and washed my car, outside and inside. I wish I had a digital camera

UPDATE ON CENTER CONSOLE:

After 2 more coats of painting I'm going to let it dry for a couple of more hours, maybe leave it over night. But I'm really excited to put it back in.

Comment

Originally posted by BatmannamtaB View Post
        Bought some clear corners, no reflector, came with 2 bulbs. All for $12 Just installed them and washed my car, outside and inside. I wish I had a digital camera

UPDATE ON CENTER CONSOLE:

After 2 more coats of painting I'm going to let it dry for a couple of more hours, maybe leave it over night. But I'm really excited to put it back in.
        pic plez
        contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo View Post
          pic plez
          All I have is a cell phone, they would come out crappy as fuck. You guys don't mind?

Comment

new to the accord big part out!!!!! check my for sale section.
            contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

so i stole the sun roof visor from my brothers gf prelude cuhz it jsut sits in the garage and she is pretty sheisty cuhz she lives with us and me n her dont talk, so as i was taking it out, it cracked. and so i put it back.

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

lol there went the heist.

you broke the goods!

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe View Post
                  Wilson OWNED.
                  lol

looked like dried up coca cola to me. My car is still running so fux that flux. :]

Comment

i was fixing a flat and i asked my brother to lift up the car so i can slide the jack under, he made a dent in the fender, and my scrawny arms cant pop it out

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

shaved the holes on the valve cover. now waiting for the quick steel to cure. then the sanding starts.
                      Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 09-08-2008, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post

shaved the holes on the valve cover. now waiting for the quick steel to cure. then the sanding starts.
                        Good luck with that man....that shit bubbles no matter what you use.....It'll be nice and smooth when you put it on and once you drive it for a couple weeks, it bubbles under the paint....

I used the expensive shit too straight from Texas...and it still did it.
                        www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe View Post
                          Good luck with that man....that shit bubbles no matter what you use.....It'll be nice and smooth when you put it on and once you drive it for a couple weeks, it bubbles under the paint....

I used the expensive shit too straight from Texas...and it still did it.
                          oh well. i already did it. lol.

finish sanding and smoothing it now its ready for paint.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                            oh well. i already did it. lol.

finish sanding and smoothing it now its ready for paint.
                            looks alrite jed.
                            The beginning of a new era............................
                            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

yeah joey warned me about that bubbling man. gl with it jed, looks good!
                              1cor10:31
                              - 92 LX coupe
                              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

drive around with it jed to see if you fall fatal to the bubbleys before the paint.

new with my car:

new xenon side skirts are getting picked up tomorrow

Need to figure out how to take off the stock skirts. Hopefully paint them semi-gloss black and have a little photoshoot. Might call you Aaron :]
                                Last edited by ikayto; 09-09-2008, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X