Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
    gotta dump it mang
    Hahaha, can't Paul. My front lip is already all messed up with this height. =(
    Hi

Comment

Originally posted by 92ACCORD_CB7 View Post
      My new 17's shoes looks to small on my car

I think it looks good. again, I'm jealous.
      The beginning of a new era............................
      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by 92ACCORD_CB7 View Post
        My new 17's shoes looks to small on my car
        its not small its your height. buy a less aggressive lip and lower the car.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
          its not small its your height. buy a less aggressive lip and lower the car.
          x2. What size are the tires? They seem to have quite a thick sidewall.
          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

take the picture from a higher angle, that usually solves wheel gap issues.

Comment

just to add. i tucked 16s with a greddy gracer lip (which is a fairly large lip). so theres no excuse for you buddy!

Comment

doesn't look small anymore. I didn't play with the size of the wheels, only lowered the car in photoshop.
                Last edited by lummieCB7; 10-12-2008, 05:08 AM.
                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post

doesn't look small anymore. I didn't play with the size of the wheels, only lowered the car in photoshop.

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                    x2. What size are the tires? They seem to have quite a thick sidewall.
                    Yeah they do look like 45 series, same as mine.

My swap thread
                    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

driver side prelude seat is in with all 4 bolts secured. mounting bracket is different than the passenger side I noticed so that may have attributed to why I could use 4 bolts on the driver and only 3 on the passenger.

and oh yea, car is grounding out somewhere and my battery is drained. : I forgot to unhook the negative before I left home, hopefully it wont make a difference when Chan looks at it tomorrow.
                      Last edited by ikayto; 10-13-2008, 12:52 AM.

Comment

looking good peter, just lower and you'll be good. and don't worry about taxing the lip. we've all ran that lip being slammed and it's fine, the beauty that is urethane!
                        1cor10:31
                        - 92 LX coupe
                        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Picked up a set of OEM all-season floor mats for the GE8.
                          Raceline USA

Comment

denggggggggggg $$$ matt. my prelude friend just bought a set for $135 from honda access.
                            Last edited by ikayto; 10-13-2008, 11:48 PM.

Comment

wow floor mats are an oem option? thats wack. it should be a standard.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                                wow floor mats are an oem option? thats wack. it should be a standard.
                                not the all weather. also, you have to cut the actual carpet to install the holders for the floor mat too.
                                The beginning of a new era............................
                                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Working...
                                X