Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
        finished jdm 1pc in

my car is 10 percent jdm lol
        just saw this

Now get some proper tail lights and toss the front plate. :P

Comment

ginger got broken into.

car is parked at girlfriend's house while i'm at school because my neighborhood is ghetto, she heard my alarm go off and ran outside and my door was unlocked.

ginger isnt fuckin safe anywhere.
          Last edited by ikayto; 12-04-2008, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
            ginger got broken into.

car is parked at girlfriend's house while i'm at school because my neighborhood is ghetto, she heard my alarm go off and ran outside and my door was unlocked.

dang man im really sorry to hear that! thats one of my worst fears bout my car... especially wit the new sound system. i shud really invest in a security system.

Find me in the canyons

Comment

yea i think this makes it number #3, it's been over a year since the last one.

2x at my house but that was before I parked near my door

Comment

ginger got broken into.

Sorry Wilson... What's the status? What got stolen/damaged?
                Raceline USA

Comment

ginger got broken into.

that sucks wilson . I feel that the only way our cars would be safer is though lowjack.... did they take anything?

Comment

na everything is taken out of my car when its locked up for the week. It's just the fact someone took the time to jimmy open my door, for what I dont know.

I told my girlfriend to take my nardi out of the car that day because she told me she leaves it in there, so maybe they saw it and wanted it but it wasnt there.

Comment

you sure they didn't want your white rear bumper wilson? that sux though

Comment

I told my girlfriend to take my nardi out of the car that day because she told me she leaves it in there, so maybe they saw it and wanted it but it wasnt there.
                        Sorry to hear about the break in. They would be some pretty dumb thieves to not notice the steering wheel was missing until they broke in.
                        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

I'm guessing the wheel was behind the back seat and since it was dark they couldnt see if it was there or not.

I hope my registration papers are still there O.O

Comment

I'm guessing the wheel was behind the back seat and since it was dark they couldnt see if it was there or not.

I hope my registration papers are still there O.O
                            get an alarm asap. I know if they want to, they can still get in. at least with an alarm, they'll they'll think twice.
                            The beginning of a new era............................
                            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

i have one, that's why they ran away. Funny because there's only an LED where the mirror adjuster would be if I had power windows blinking. The bastards should have known better.

Ginger has been moved into the Witness Protection Program.
                              Last edited by ikayto; 12-05-2008, 12:16 AM.

Comment

i have one, that's why they ran away. Funny because there's only an LED where the mirror adjuster would be if I had power windows blinking. The bastards should have known better.

Ginger has been moved into the Witness Protection Program.
                                good.
                                The beginning of a new era............................
                                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Working...
                                X