Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol sure, yeah right..

Painted my side mirrors white but left the base black for some wdm style and contrast.

Before:

After:

drove with no passenger side from sunday to wednesday because the rain started coming down after I just laid down the primer.

Whatchu foos think?!

Moldings and B-pillar covers are going to get some fresh trim paint. Debating to paint the door handles as I'm unsure of how durable the paint is and if the difference in shades would annoy me enough.
    Last edited by ikayto; 12-19-2008, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
      lol sure, yeah right..

Painted my side mirrors white but left the base black for some wdm style and contrast.

Before:

After:

drove with no passenger side from sunday to wednesday because the rain started coming down after I just laid down the primer.

Whatchu foos think?!

Moldings and B-pillar covers are going to get some fresh trim paint. Debating to paint the door handles as I'm unsure of how durable the paint is and if the difference in shades would annoy me enough.

looks good wilson, keep it up

Comment

nice wilson. I'd actually think it would look better if you painted part of the baseplate white too so only the flat part is black. right now it looks like you replaced your broken black mirrors with some white ones.
        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

i guess you can see it that way but most of the post year 2000 hondas have their mirrors like this and I liked the way it looked.

Comment

it's different when that approach was incorporated into a design.

but if you like it then i like it.
            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Cb looks great wilson. To avoid the different shades of white, why dont you save up for a complete paintjob?

Comment

looks good wilson.
                The beginning of a new era............................
                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

everytime I see wilsons car I think sexual harassment panda, http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/103574/
                  Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

[IMG]http://www.****.com/pics/100octane.gif[/IMG]

Its new to the car.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7 View Post
                      Cb looks great wilson. To avoid the different shades of white, why dont you save up for a complete paintjob?
                      cant really see myself dropping a grand anytime soon for a decent paint job. this will hold me over till then

Originally posted by dwnhillCB791 View Post
                      everytime I see wilsons car I think sexual harassment panda, http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/103574/
                      i remember only two lines from that episode:

But, I'm just a panda.

NO YOU'RE NOT, DUDE!! YOU'RE A GUY IN A PANDA COSTUME!!
                      Last edited by ikayto; 12-20-2008, 05:32 AM.

Comment

looks good wilson Did you end up getting the OEM paint?

I put my front mud guards on, I wish I would have put them on a long time ago because it looks better Now I just have to find the rears.

Comment

me likes!
                          i have mines like this too.. though it ain't that obvious with the cobalt blue..

Comment

lol sure, yeah right..

Before:

After:

Whatchu foos think?!

ginger got her ears painted!!!!! looks good wilson.....

Originally posted by deevergote
                            Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

vroom psst gos my dc5
                              PETRA tow montebello

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                                looks good wilson Did you end up getting the OEM paint?

I put my front mud guards on, I wish I would have put them on a long time ago because it looks better Now I just have to find the rears.
                                I ended up using duplicolor frost white which doesnt really match that well because my paint is 17 years old lol. I was going to use what sal used on his front bumper which was the duplicolor acrylic white but i thought i shuold just pay more for frost white; i forgot to factor in my paint is super old.

man I wish i had mudguards again, my fenders and doors get all kinds of splash since i removed them to put on my skirts.

Originally posted by blvs125 View Post
                                ginger got her ears painted!!!!! looks good wilson.....
                                lol thanks, i'm satisfied with how they came out.

Probably going to leave door handles alone since the paint doesnt match that great.
                                Last edited by ikayto; 12-20-2008, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X