Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i keep laughing at blackcb7 sig
    knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

Originally posted by BIEN_DIESEL
      i keep laughing at blackcb7 sig

lol. yeah i thought that shit was hilarious
      Members Ride

Comment

New to the ride are a set of new OEM front wheel bearings and lower ball joints. Thanks to Jesus for teh shop work

My swap thread
        Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
          New to the ride are a set of new OEM front wheel bearings and lower ball joints. Thanks to Jesus for teh shop work

if u told me sooner, i got the accord wagon huge front spindle with brakes and calipers and all, the camer is done for a 2.25 inch drop for neuspeed race springs, all u needed to do is add new bearings and ur camber is set and u will have bigger braking powa!!!
          knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

your welcome kane, any time

man i just notice the northwest and other regionals are make whats new with your car threads similar to this one
            Members Ride

Comment

lol yup i saw that to jesus there making there own threads like our but for there region oh well what can we say they wanna be like US

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
              "2SIIC"
              Authentic Jerseys for sale
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

well whats new with my car is i finally fixed my heater now all i have to do is buy some freon and charge my AC

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                  well whats new with my car is i finally fixed my heater now all i have to do is buy some freon and charge my AC
                  What was wrong with your heater, and how'd you fix it?

Comment

the heater wouldnt heat when i would turn the knob and put it on full blast so i looked under the glove compartment and i saw the cable that ran from the knob to the little switch that changes the heat and cold it was just out of place all i had to do is take the cover off and put the cable back in it place and how it works if your having any heater problems or a/c check the cable under the glove box cause thats one of the problems that some cb owners go through

"2SIIC"

Comment

no heater or ac for me, just one fast h22a for me

Comment

That makes sense, my heater stopped working after I pulled my radio and rewired all that stuff. I must have knocked it out when pushing the radio in. I'll check it out tomorrow after I install my window pin kit. Hopefully the rattling windows will stop.

My ventshade window visors come on Friday too

Comment

Originally posted by BIEN_DIESEL
                          no heater or ac for me, just one fast h22a for me
                          I have no working heater or a/c right now and all I got is a slow accord

Comment

yea trust me dude its most likely that if not then it might be a ripped cable which i doubt but check it out you never know

hey how much did you spend on those visors??? i want to get me some but right now im looking for a OEM sunroof visor so i can have the JDM look HAHA

"2SIIC"

Comment

the visors were 34.99+ tax so it came out to like 37.70. The guy told me if I came an hour earlier I could have had them today.

The window pins cost 48 bucks though sometimes I wish I had a 4 door.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                                the visors were 34.99+ tax so it came out to like 37.70. The guy told me if I came an hour earlier I could have had them today.

The window pins cost 48 bucks though sometimes I wish I had a 4 door.

did you get both pin kits or just one? i also need to pick up one for my coupe, post pics when you install them, then i will have to order mine
                                Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X