No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know what would go well with getting rid of that pin stripe wilson?

those flotation devices on the side and rear of the car.

Comment

fo sho, then I can get one of those jeep Snorkels

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
        how'd the prelude seat installation go?
        Well the passenger one took forever since i had no idea what i was doing, the driver side was easy.

Originally posted by 92ACCORD_CB7 View Post
        What happen to the head rest?
        well i got the seats without headrests. Do you have any by any chance?

Read the sentence at the bottom of the last pic guys! Tryin to clown.
        The past, is history:The future, is a mystery:The present, is a gift.
        James 4:7
        Submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Comment

so did you swap the seat brackets over or did you do the ghetto way ahah

Comment

I swapped the brackets. I was supposed to do a DIY but i didnt have a designated camera guy and i really hate stopping to take a pic every move i make. Lol. The seats sit kinda high and lobsided. Do yours sit that way?

Comment

hmm not really, there is a slight angle but not that noticable at first glance.

you used accord inner bracket/rail, and only accord rail on outer? I bolted my accord rail to the prelude bracket on the outers.

Comment

Yea thats the samething i did. It isnt extremely noticable. But i can tell. I dont like it when i can tell. lol

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                  you know what would go well with getting rid of that pin stripe wilson?

those flotation devices on the side and rear of the car.
                  Cmoooooon...I know you want to wilson....

I hate to tell you wilson what to do with your car because I know you like it.......but...Yup I suck at this.....

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post

I hate to tell you wilson what to do with your car because I know you like it.......but...Yup I suck at this.....

I agree. Car looks better in this pic ^

My swap thread
                    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post
                      I agree. Car looks better in this pic ^
                      needs 92-93 mouldings to compliment the front bumper.

Its your car wilson do as your please and what makes you happy. but yea everyones bound to have opinions on your car so im sure you already expected them haha.

i just cant justify that front lip on your rear bumper.

that picture doesnt remind me of this so much anymore
                      Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 08-31-2009, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post

Comment

ahah, no license plate eh? Maybe for meets, but cops are being too anal now with the deficit on that.

Maybe i'll take off the plate for a cleaning and a picture. Yea I know you hate my "front bumper lip" of a rear lip Jed, but I'm just drawn to it somehow like how a parent loves their ugly child. :]

I dont mind criticism, it's what got me to get sideskirts ahah. Thanks SoCal.

Last edited by ikayto; 08-31-2009, 11:37 PM.

Comment

DAMN THAT'S A CLEAN CB! OMFGFTWBBQ!!!! I say put your plate back on and leave off the rubber stoppers that don't do anything but make your car look..... different..... ?????
                            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

i used them today actually, parallel parked around campus and kissed somone's rear bumper :P

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                                i used them today actually, parallel parked around campus and kissed somone's rear bumper :P
                                you probably wouldn't have even touched the other car if you didn't have them.
                                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X