Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
    going to try to smog my car today. wish me luck guys!
    Good luck man!
    Raceline USA

Comment

so i switched my cluster to the usdm cluster, now my parking lights dont work.

ill check the fuse after class.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
        going to try to smog my car today. wish me luck guys!
        So how did the smog go?
        Freedom Is Not Free
        U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

didnt do it yet, im gonna do it after school. i just switched out my cluster in the parking lot for smog after class. now im dealing with a possible blown fuse. i dont know why it did that though.

Comment

I have to do my smog today too...I just got my cat so i got to switch it before I go in. I paid my tags, mine are due in SEP...., just waiting to complete it with this.

Did you disconnect the battery before you did the swap on the cluster jed???

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
              I have to do my smog today too...I just got my cat so i got to switch it before I go in. I paid my tags, mine are due in SEP...., just waiting to complete it with this.

Did you disconnect the battery before you did the swap on the cluster jed???
              naw i didnt, but ive switched it out before with out any problems.

im sure its the parking fuse, because my parking lights do not work nor my interior lights. i hope i have an extra back up fuse because my box of fuses sponsored by ecology is at home in sd

Comment

Woo-hoo!! Finally passed smog.

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                  Woo-hoo!! Finally passed smog.
                  congrats.......... my tags/smog past due........gotta get a hook up smog.....since my car is not running.....

Originally posted by deevergote
                  Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by blvs125 View Post
                    congrats.......... my tags/smog past due........gotta get a hook up smog.....since my car is not running.....
                    pm'd

Comment

blew a tire, changed it to the spare, and blew that one too in less than 20 sec, called a friend to pick me so i can pick up a steely at home, got the steely, a dude in a truck backed up to his sil-front, fucked up the hood and the shroud for the clutch fan is hitting, so called another friend to put another steely, got it on, and got home safe, now i need a tire.

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
                      Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

jesus christ paul, you have the worst luck in the world.

Comment

tell me about it...

MEMBERS RIDE.

Bought from: DannyD , Night Wolf , CB7=91, lummieCB7
                          Sold to: LITuner, rezist09, Pacman91EX, 93AccordLXwhite, PhatAccord, TheNextEpisode

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                            Nice. My advice on building motors, take your time and do ur research.
                            best advice ever...im taking all the time in the world..

updated 3/7/2009=best ET to date: 14.2 (no NOS)

Comment

car passed smog today!!! everything passed with flying colors except HC the max was 55 and i hit 54.

im still having light problems with the car. the parking lights wont go on. sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. this is bad because i can get pulled over instantly.

All the fuses are good. so what else can it be? help asap!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jdm****** View Post
                                pm'd
                                thanks bro!!!! so i guess i should stop being a tight a$$ and get my car running.....just got home and the car cover was off.....and i was like..."i miss my baby"...lol.....

Originally posted by deevergote
                                Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Working...
                                X