Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
    I hate it too, when I had to drill my old one out I was stupid and didn't think and pushed the little sleeve out when it was still burning hot.

Thanks for the black spots on the grass wilson. My parents are going to think someone tagged my lawn or something. Did you figure out how to adjust the headlight? You called me in the middle of my GS test drive.
    lol, mine just broke off like nothing
    , thus why i had to replace them
    Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
      lol, mine just broke off like nothing
      , thus why i had to replace them
      mine are/were loose, but not broken. I just replaced it to try and reduce rattles in my car.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
        mine are/were loose, but not broken. I just replaced it to try and reduce rattles in my car.

new to my wagon are tim's racing hart cp35! ftw! Hehe thanks tim. Pics to follow..

Comment

just out of curiosity. what is the part # for the 92 93 acc ex ecu??
          The beginning of a new era............................
          165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
          184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
            just out of curiosity. what is the part # for the 92 93 acc ex ecu??
            it would be a pt6, don't know the complete number since some are dirrent, but the PT6 is the one for the 92-93ex
            Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7
              new to my wagon are tim's racing hart cp35! ftw! Hehe thanks tim. Pics to follow..
              Finally, but you need to get pics up right away.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7
                we got to see some pics of those rims on your wagon

Comment

yupp post some pics joey of the wagon

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                  "2SIIC"
                  Authentic Jerseys for sale
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner
                    we got to see some pics of those rims on your wagon
                    Werd! post up!
                    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Come on joey you posted earlier this morning and still no pics lol, just kidding, but yeah post those pics

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                        damien, let's get a mini cb7 meet together on saturday night lol
                        im down, who else is down to come down while i work on wilson's car, we can all hang out and chill here at my house

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                          damien, let's get a mini cb7 meet together on saturday night lol
                          Where are you meeting up?

Comment

what's going down with wilson's ride? nice rear lip btw wilson. what is it?
                            1cor10:31
                            - 92 LX coupe
                            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                              what's going down with wilson's ride? nice rear lip btw wilson. what is it?
                              it's made from the rubber lining that comes on the bottom of a garage door.

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                                it would be a pt6, don't know the complete number since some are dirrent, but the PT6 is the one for the 92-93ex
                                i think i got fucked in the butt because the guy who sold the f22a6 to me gave me the pt3 i think for the regular lx. i still know where that fool lives at though. don't have his number but do know where he lives at. chino hills. son of a bitch. thanks though blackcb7..
                                The beginning of a new era............................
                                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Working...
                                X