Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timmy0tool
    what's going down with wilson's ride? nice rear lip btw wilson. what is it?
    Yeah im going to be doing a kill switch on wilson's car, so if you want to come down since you live so far lol, come down and anybody else so we can all chill and kick back

Comment

i want your headlights^^^^^^^^
      My Members Ride Thread

Comment

hey damien, thanks for doing my kill switch and pin hood switch as well as the door shit we talked about
        Members Ride

Comment

ok fine fine.. here it is...

check out my member's ride page for other more pics.. CLICK HERE
          Last edited by JoeyBoy_cb7; 03-05-2007, 07:19 PM.

Comment

bad ass joey
            Members Ride

Comment

the wagon looks bad ass..........nice wheels....

Originally posted by deevergote
              Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

hehe yeah.. it does.. lol.. thanks guys..

Comment

those rims look sweet joey good shiet

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                  "2SIIC"
                  Authentic Jerseys for sale
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

all the wagons in s cali stand upa nd pick up the hoes and bring them int he cb9 bang bus
                    knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
                      Yeah im going to be doing a kill switch on wilson's car, so if you want to come down since you live so far lol, come down and anybody else so we can all chill and kick back
                      Hey Damien, can I get a kill switch too? Pleazzzee

My swap thread
                      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

OH yes i started the kill switch faze BUt no one is having a kill switch like me

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                        "2SIIC"
                        Authentic Jerseys for sale
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

I wanna put a black momba in my car. Now that is a KILL switch

My swap thread
                          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                            hey damien, thanks for doing my kill switch and pin hood switch as well as the door shit we talked about
                            no problem lol, nah im sorry but we can do it when i go over so you can do the rear mount and the power steering if you want, hey sorry i dodnt call today since i was real busy and i didnt have time, let me know when u want to do that and ill go over so you can do that for me and ill work on your ride

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
                              no problem lol, nah im sorry but we can do it when i go over so you can do the rear mount and the power steering if you want, hey sorry i dodnt call today since i was real busy and i didnt have time, let me know when u want to do that and ill go over so you can do that for me and ill work on your ride
                              don't even worry about it man, i understand, busy with your son, its all good,

well i have this whole week off again, i think i am just going to quit where i work at, its just not the same and only working 6 hours a week on saturday ftl, but all week i will be free

if you want a thursday, when i get out of school if you want to swing over here and i can do that, while you do the other crap, thats fine
                              Members Ride

Comment

well thats coo, or if you want come down on wednesday after work and ill work on your car, and thursday illl take mine over cause im not sure what time i have a game at so i can go over and drop it off if you want.

Comment

Working...
                                X