No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn now thats does soung ghetto dude in westminster where i live i there are certain block where gangs live in sometimes they shoot but most of the time they fight the othere day i saw in the news that the cops are arresting all the gang members they find cause they want to get them niggies off the streets

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
    "2SIIC"
    Authentic Jerseys for sale
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

It's actually not that bad since average person doesn't know what goes down, and the people that do know keep thier mouths shut.

All the gangsters around here are asian, and arresting them is pointless because most of them have parents with the money to get away.

Comment

Ah yes the asian do have it easier then the hispanics i can tell you that and also the asian gangs are prolly just as bad as the hispanic gangs maybe even worse but very downlow

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
        "2SIIC"
        Authentic Jerseys for sale
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

i wanna be big again and be in those asian gangsta movies and die in it, get paid for it too, ur right long, what happen to ur car are stupid shit kids end up dying for doing
          knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

So hey Bien, what the hell goes on in those Viet Coffee/Tea shops besides smoking??? Me thinks prostitution heh heh.

My swap thread
            Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

lol kane funny, since i came to cali i never been to one of those fob coffee shop or tea shop, i dont drink coffee lol. u know me man, i been stuck in this lake smellsomemore hell hole with my gf, when the sun goes down, we have to hide in our apt or u will get mobbed by cops, the cop that pulled me over thinks my mulitvitamins is drugs.

i been ill for the past 3 weeks and just almost died in bed and now im recovering, im looking fwd to wire tuck my crap beforte i go boost again and put my new jdm 1 piece and touch up my bumper and tighten my exhaust so it wont be so loud and work on my charspeed rear lip, at the same time im about to start studying this certification for personal trainning againm the one i got la fitness wotn accpet it , gotta spit out a few more hundred just to study it, if i pass ill get myself a job
              knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

Originally posted by BIEN_DIESEL
                lol kane funny, since i came to cali i never been to one of those fob coffee shop or tea shop, i dont drink coffee lol.
                You should check it out sometime to see what it's about. But I think mostly gang Vietnamese hang out there. There is one in Montclair, but the girl in there was
                I hear there are some more in Orange county.

Originally posted by BIEN_DIESEL
                i been ill for the past 3 weeks and just almost died in bed and now im recovering, im looking fwd to wire tuck my crap beforte i go boost again and put my new jdm 1 piece and touch up my bumper and tighten my exhaust so it wont be so loud and work on my charspeed rear lip, at the same time im about to start studying this certification for personal trainning againm the one i got la fitness wotn accpet it , gotta spit out a few more hundred just to study it, if i pass ill get myself a job
                Glad you are doing better

My swap thread
                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                  You should check it out sometime to see what it's about. But I think mostly gang Vietnamese hang out there. There is one in Montclair, but the girl in there was
                  I hear there are some more in Orange county.
                  There are a quite a few in orange county. The amount of gangs depends on which one you go to.

Last time you were here Bien I was joking with Chan telling him we should take you since we were right down the street from one.

Comment

Do you consider your bumper glossy or flat? Just match the bumper for it to look its best.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                      Am I suppose strip the chrome off my grill before I paint?

deffinately..

Comment

i dont think i can wait 24 hours to strip chrome your way casterx lol, i saw your DIY on painting emblems. That's the right way :P I'll just sand it down and primer.

what should i use to fill in the gap in the grill?

jb weld? epoxy resin? bondo?
                        Do it casterX's way. I just sanded and painted mine and it didn't hold up to well.

Comment

some places sells plastic primer at homo depot, if it works for those backyard plastic chairs then it will work for ur grillzzzzz yo. mine works out well, cept big fucking califonia fucking mountain rocks hitting my windshield and my front end, making giant rock chips

Comment

okey doke.

do you think i can use the same process on these chrome fender trim?

I want to get a set and paint them black, sort of like a wide body thing baha. I think it'd look okay with my black bumpers ;p

i think they'll look pretty sweet painted matte black did you roll the lip back on your wheel wells? cuz i dunno if these will install properly if it's been rolled back.
                            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

New to the CB7......

well, kinda new.
                              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
                                New to the CB7......

well, kinda new.
                                very nice, hey toney are u gonna come down on saturday to my house to chill, im trying to get more peeps to come down also, its cause im working on wilson's car and when im done with it we can all chill and hang out, and ask ryan to come to

Comment

Working...
                                X