Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post
    lol..i like white cars..lol..

also, he does maintain it good, and has a clean looking drop..when i first saw his car at the big santa monica meet i was like man, this car looks clean

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
    Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
    Originally posted by bmxicansd
    so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post
      aahah, ginger has seen better days. She's all raised on diff wheels now

Havent clayed/waxed in over 8 months now lol. Slowly not caring any more.

Comment

yup im just use to seeing here on her days where shes wearing garage parts instead of car parts

btw what is new with my car is a nest of baby spiders decided to make a web and plant themselves on the back of my car where my antenna is at.. on a happy note they are to stupid to do anything so i just wiped them off anf threw them in the trash before they get any bigger and are able to bite me
        Last edited by Davids92Accord; 03-28-2011, 07:07 PM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
        "2SIIC"
        Authentic Jerseys for sale
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
          aahah, ginger has seen better days. She's all raised on diff wheels now

Havent clayed/waxed in over 8 months now lol. Slowly not caring any more.
          your car has come a long way bro. and it looks really good too.

@cb7rush, remember, we were all once stock too. the way I look at it, we build our cars to the budget we stand on.

new for me, an electrical nightmare because of a good friend of mine. mr. mouse is living in my car.
          The beginning of a new era............................
          165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
          184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
            your car has come a long way bro. and it looks really good too.

@cb7rush, remember, we were all once stock too. the way I look at it, we build our cars to the budget we stand on.

new for me, an electrical nightmare because of a good friend of mine. mr. mouse is living in my car.

true man..hope you get your wiring issue solved..mine wasnt repairable so i had to replace all my wiring..hope yours isnt that bad..

new with the cb, wire tucked the driver side, and also polished the lip on the enkeis..
            also got a problem with starting
            it struggles to start, but i give it some gas and it all works good..idk what it is

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
            Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
            Originally posted by bmxicansd
            so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Black and yellow,Black and yellow, you know what it izzz...... Neuspeed strut bar son!.damn this thing is light weight bro!

Comment

had to put my car on hold, no work and no money =/
                Originally posted by scudweiser
                it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOZE View Post
                  Black and yellow,Black and yellow, you know what it izzz...... Neuspeed strut bar son!.damn this thing is light weight bro!

I highly advise putting some blocks of wood under the control arms when installing the bar. I went insane my first attempt because the control arm studs kept falling into the fender. Enjoy!
                  Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                  2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                  2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

my rims are going to be for sale soon

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                    "2SIIC"
                    Authentic Jerseys for sale
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Nurega View Post
                      where did you score those hood lifts? i was looking at the tein ones but wasn't sure they were going to fit the CB
                      it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                      Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

Originally posted by lordoja View Post
                        where did you score those hood lifts? i was looking at the tein ones but wasn't sure they were going to fit the CB
                        They are 91-95 Acura Legend hood struts. I got them for $5 apiece at a junkyard. There's a DIY for installing them on the site somewhere. You'll need a tap and die set to do it properly, but other than that it's pretty straightforward.
                        Last edited by Nurega; 03-29-2011, 05:25 AM.
                        Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                        2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                        2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Originally posted by Nurega View Post
                          They are 91-95 Acura Legend hood struts. I got them f or $5 apiece at a junkyard. There's a DIY for installing them on the site somewhere. You'll need a tap and die set to do it properly, but other than that it's pretty straightforward.
                          i think that without you guys i would have claimed the insurance money on my car for "fire damage" a long time ago lol

thanks

Comment

came with a custom dent.

Comment

Jed what is it with your packages always coming to you all jacked up. Didn't your amp get fucked up too last time you order it.

Marry Jane

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                                came with a custom dent.

Custom aerodynamic dents FTW lol

yo Jed do you play WMMT? just saw you changed your loc to Wangan CA lol

Comment

Working...
                                X