No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some reason my sidemarkers and corner lights turn on when my brake is pressed. The dash lights also come on. When the car is turned off and I press my brake the "Lights left on" indicator sounds off. Anyone know what can be the problem?? Its getting very annoying.

Edit...Possibly A bad ground?? I have the headlight harness directly connected to the HID module. (Didn't cut or anything, only de-pinned).

Also I have the Fogs always on mod done to it done with this DIY.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158593

Ive disconnected the HIDs, still does the same ish. Disconnected the ground from the Fog DIY, same ish.

Edit #2...Weird. If Parking lights are on it allows to me shift the gear without pushing the brake in. If off doesnt allow me to. Theres a Click sound that come from the shifting module when pushing the brake and when I turn the lights on.
    Last edited by J'SR@C3R1_818; 05-27-2012, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
      Nice! Now get those meisters back on the car.

Comment

Got my new Konig B Bombs put on

At the shop, freshly put on

After I got home took 2 decent shots.

1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
          Got my new Konig B Bombs put on

At the shop, freshly put on

After I got home took 2 decent shots.

Looking good bro!!

Comment

Found out the true offset specs on the AV3s Im selling. +38 not the +44 like I had originally thought. I might just keep them as dailys and just throw a 5mm spacer making them a +33 now.

Comment

Originally posted by lummiecb7 View Post

Ballin!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAMETIME!!!!!!
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

Comment

Everyone's cars are coming along awsome guys! Love the S2000 with the hardtop Jhonny, still miss the CB though. lol. Congrats to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by blaxemj View Post
                  Everyone's cars are coming along awsome guys! Love the S2000 with the hardtop Jhonny, still miss the CB though. lol. Congrats to everyone!
                  I wanna see whats up with your ride mang...i see what youve been collecting.lol

Comment

Comment

I installed my legend lip today

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                        I wanna see whats up with your ride mang...i see what youve been collecting.lol
                        I wish my CB was as clean as yours Paul. Sadly I got in two front collision accidents in a week about two weeks ago in my CB. . Car still runs amazing, not a leak, but just sad to look at. Trying to save up some money and restore it and hopefully a paint job. I also want a sedan too though. lol.

Comment

SOLD the CB..

Comment

Sadness....
                            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Damn. She was a classic.

My SI wheels are up for sale. Hit me up if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                                Sadness....
                                Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                                Damn. She was a classic.

o well.. new owner is a good friend of mine who drives an evo 8 and wanted a daily driver.. least i'd still see the CB once or twice a week on the MTB trail heads..

Comment

Working...
                                X