No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I've been busy... Wagon trunk floor conversion on my '90 EX Sedan, just switched from amber corners to clear corners with amber bulbs, bought a complete BB1 Prelude Si with a clean H22 swap, so the motor, trans and ECU are being cannibalized from the 'Lude for the CB because the Prelude body is trashed and the 'Lude is on a salvage title. Have new drilled and slotted rotors and new brake pads that will be installed, new wink mirror with rally mounts, some aftermarket Type R lip, and a ton of other hoarded up parts including a mint set of OEM fogs with harness, switch, and everything that will eventually be installed (Fogs have never been mounted, still in Honda factory parts box and actual lights and brackets are still in sealed bags.)

Comment

Originally posted by Hooligan90 View Post
      (Fogs have never been mounted, still in Honda factory parts box and actual lights and brackets are still in sealed bags.)
      Niceee...I have a set like that as well. 92-93 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Adan View Post
        Niceee...I have a set like that as well. 92-93 though.
        All I need now is two ESP mounts and I'm set to do my swap. I already have the auto to manual conversion mount

Comment

alternator went out, took off xenon skirts, lowered it again

Comment

I have a extra alternator if you haven't gotten one yet

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
            New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
            My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

well. just installed NEW: rotors, wheel bearings, fully rebuilt both calipers, new brake pads, and flushed system with new brake fluid in. rides and brakes like a dream now!

<-- MRT

Comment

Time to add to new stuff I picked up: Energy Hype Flex master bushing kit, Gates Timing belt kit for the H22, Password JDM dry CF spark plug wire cover for the H22, the rest of the ESP motor mounts should arrive today.

Comment

just got some rsx seats ima throw in once i get rails, planning on making them myself.
                  AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                  JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Just scored a Volkswaggen Jetta MKII flush mount off of a '91 Jetta yesterday. Seems tto line up perfect on the CB. We'll see after I get it mounted

Comment

So i already sold most of the stuff from the cb...... Now just tge shell remains, and the rest its getting junked tmw :/

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
                      My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens_CB7 View Post
                        So i already sold most of the stuff from the cb...... Now just tge shell remains, and the rest its getting junked tmw :/
                        Damn Ceasar, you should have thrown that suspension and those Control arms my way. I would have swapped you the stock stuff for it before you sent it to the yard.

Comment

Oil & filter change.
                          Freedom Is Not Free
                          U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

welp my old girl is having major issues, burns major oil due to fried rings and the blow by is causing excessive crank case pressure which ruined 2 pcv's and now has my tube seals leaking... they were replaced last summer btw. sooooooo yea things are wonderful... lol

MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188701

Comment

Just installed a new piece to the puzzle. Greddy Gracer front lip. =)

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Hizzle

l
                                [/URL]

So nice
                                Freedom Is Not Free
                                U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Working...