Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
    Well it looks like i will be going to the socal meet since my boss gave me that weekend off
    sweet dude glad to here your going to roll to the meet cant wait to see your ride in person

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner
      sweet dude glad to here your going to roll to the meet cant wait to see your ride in person
      thanks, cant wait to meet the other socal peeps as well

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
        well whats new with my car is my JDM one Pieces they just came in today looks like im might have to start this week on black housing them and yellow high beam with amber corner
        nice david
        contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
          still on the fence if i want to do this lol, i might do gunmetal instead of black though
          Keep them clear since your car is white it looks better.

Comment

high speed turns is what new for me.

time to start doing canyon runs with alex!

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
              high speed turns is what new for me.

time to start doing canyon runs with alex!
              , can I come to? ;p
              Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

[QOTE=dwnhillCB791], can I come to? ;p[/QUOTE]
                shit mee too mee too!!! tony u can be in the front cuz u the touge master *
                contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

hey why does tony and i have banned on our status and everyone is normal?wut we do to get banned? heheh aw well thats the life of a G.
                  contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

April fools joke is why you have the word Banned.

So hows the car chan? Which tools of mine do you still have btw?

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                      April fools joke is why you have the word Banned.

So hows the car chan? Which tools of mine do you still have btw?
                      oh ahhaah i forgot is april fools sure got mee. car is bogging at 4k looks like it goes into limp mode or the fuel cut out im not sure ,trying to find out with the turbo doods they been helping me out. and tools i think i have the beaker bar and i dont knowut else gonna have to checkman fuk i felt the boost tires was spinning out of control just when its gets to 4k
                      contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

yeaaa im gona try to get all the shit i have here at my house installed before the meet so i can atlest be rolling in some style

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                        "2SIIC"
                        Authentic Jerseys for sale
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                          yeaaa im gona try to get all the shit i have here at my house installed before the meet so i can atlest be rolling in some style
                          cant wait to see the new look david, if you get it all installed before the meet

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
                            cant wait to see the new look david, if you get it all installed before the meet
                            i cant wait either i just have to see when you have time to wire it up

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                            "2SIIC"
                            Authentic Jerseys for sale
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
                              oh ahhaah i forgot is april fools sure got mee. car is bogging at 4k looks like it goes into limp mode or the fuel cut out im not sure ,trying to find out with the turbo doods they been helping me out. and tools i think i have the beaker bar and i dont knowut else gonna have to checkman fuk i felt the boost tires was spinning out of control just when its gets to 4k
                              dood sounds f-in nice tires spinout is G ,man I really wanted to roll to oc to see your car man turbo kicks ass!!!!!!!
                              Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
                                Spinning tires? I told you toyo proxies suck

Comment

Working...
                                X