No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll consider it, but the last time a discount tire/ america's tire worked with my accord they hit the lift pretty bad, and then ripped off the fender lining. I got a flat the other day and brought it to them, and told them not to drive it on the lift, and they tried to. -_-'

Comment

it depends on what discount tire you go to??? when i use to get my alignements at this discount tire here by my house they use to always do it right except for my steering wheel they would always leave it crooked until i tok it to this discount tire by my job and the guy did a perfect job the steering wheel was straight and the alignemet was pefect it just depends where and who does the work theres a shop in torrance that gives out real good prices if you want i an give you there number and you can call

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
      "2SIIC"
      Authentic Jerseys for sale
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Yeah, who works there makes a big difference. I use to recommend this shop to everyone with a modified car because they use to handle the cars perfectly, and never damaged a wheel even the spray painted ones, but those guys that use to do the work are gone now and the new kids suck. Theres another one a few miles away that does a lot of work on vettes. Maybe I should start going there.

Comment

new to my car

fixed my exhaust leak, yay, finally my sp1 sounds sexy lol

adjusted my timing belt, it was on too tight, engine is quite now, all i need is to do my valve adjustment once i get some time
          Members Ride

Comment

came up on those agx's and they are still good too. the springs that were on there were stock springs, so it wasn't abused that bad, my opinion. but when i went to riverside off pyrite, the fucken sportlines were gone already. oh well.
            The beginning of a new era............................
            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
              came up on those agx's and they are still good too. the springs that were on there were stock springs, so it wasn't abused that bad, my opinion. but when i went to riverside off pyrite, the fucken sportlines were gone already. oh well.
              thats sucks man, glad you got the agx, at least they are adjustable
              Members Ride

Comment

true that. you sound like you work on honda's everyday. are you a honda tech?? just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
                  true that. you sound like you work on honda's everyday. are you a honda tech?? just curious.
                  i wishi worked for honda, i work for an independent automotive shop, but usually after work i work on others peoples car, for example. airrideaccords car, joeyboy's cb7 and cb9, davids92accord to name a few, i do most engine work including h22swaps and rebuilding engines to some extent and i also do bodywork and paint,manual swaps, clutches as well as some audio and other stuff, if you ever need anything let me know
                  Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                    i wishi worked for honda, i work for an independent automotive shop, but usually after work i work on others peoples car, for example. airrideaccords car, joeyboy's cb7 and cb9, davids92accord to name a few, i do most engine work including h22swaps and rebuilding engines to some extent and i also do bodywork and paint,manual swaps, clutches as well as some audio and other stuff, if you ever need anything let me know

this cat does every damn thing you can think of on a car i can vouch for him since im always taking my car to his pad i even told my homie about this foo and he took his car to him to

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                      WITH THAT KIND OF EXPERIENCE, WHY DON'T YOU TRY THE DEALERS?? UNLESS YOU'RE GETTING PAID PRETTY GOOD.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^ hey good question why havent to tried applying to the dealers dude?? i mean i know you can right now but still before why didnt you

"2SIIC"

Comment

Isn't Jesus still in high school? I don't think honda will hire him if he is.

Comment

ohhhhh yeaaa well he turned 18 already and is about to finish high school so i guess after hes done with school he has a better chance since there always looking for mechanics

"2SIIC"

Comment

if i apllied at honda right now, i will start out as a lot boy, meaning picking up trash and shit like that, then move up to a lot porter and then maybe a technician helper, i do not want to do that right now, i might get some more certifications before i apply at honda, you need to take a course and received a certificate on changing the oil on honda vehicles before you can touch a car, i know this because i applied at penske honda and was turned down, on reason also was because i was underage also, and now with the driving record its looking worse, most dealers look at your driving record very good before anything else, so maybe in the near future i will apply at a dealer,
                              Members Ride

Comment

how bad can your driving record be...i think all you need is someone inside to get you in...

updated 3/7/2009=best ET to date: 14.2 (no NOS)

Comment

Working...
                                X