No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well what time are you going, joey is coming over right now for his brakes and something else, i have the truck thats in front of my house, but its not registered and has no insurance, plus its a gas guzzler too
    Members Ride

Comment

how much would u want for gas, and we would be risking it

Comment

yeah risking it big time, plus my mom would be pretty pissed when she came home and not see the truck there, i put in 10 bucks the other day and barely got one fourth of gas,

nobody around your house have one?
        Members Ride

Comment

you guys suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

the only thing new that i have coming for me is the craftsmen 263 piece mechanic tool set hehe i wanted to get the 364 but it was a bit to much for my moms

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
          "2SIIC"
          Authentic Jerseys for sale
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

im going to ask my brother in law to see if i can borrow his envoy, but i would have to take a large blanket so it doesnt dirty the interior, how long will it take you to do joeys car?

Comment

i know we can fit that shit in the back of the accord, i have done it myself, but if you want to take the envoy then it will be easier

if the only thing joey wants is the brakes the like 20 minutes the most, but i think he wants to get the fan motor too, we probably have to buy it at the junkyard or something
              Members Ride

Comment

LOL if you put the engine in the car then your gonna be riding low homie

"2SIIC"

Comment

ill give u a call when ryan calls me and says it coo to come over, and will see if you are done

Comment

yeah hit me up man, i finnally charged my phone
                    Members Ride

Comment

lol

Comment

oh yeaaa i tried calling you up the other day jesus and your phone didnt work now i know

"2SIIC"

Comment

my bad, i got lazy and just left it there and forgot that the battery had runned out, this was like since saturday, so whoever called my bad,
                          Members Ride

Comment

yeah i know, he said he hadnt charged it since sunday

Comment

Ryan's selling it cuz he just Barely caught the 50 fever (Honda CRF50) i was gonna sell him mine but i couldn't part ways with it, plus it's too badass for him haha!

Fiddie rider fo life!!!
                              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

that foo showed us his scrape, i was like damn, damn forgot to look at the gsr you were going to pick up tony
                                Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X