No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my Type-R Black floor mats last week...they are sweet.

I also bought one of those long rear view mirrors.

Comment

kingdomcb7 how low u gonna go man aint your car low enough?hehe
      contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

swap starts today, keep in mind i have work and so does damien, but i am shooting for it to be done by sunday, hopefully,

then while i am doing that damien can install my alarm
        Members Ride

Comment

the h 2 2 *bowin down* nice every one gots H's pending. i need to kick it up a knotch.
          contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

blackcb7 u gonna meet up with joeyboy? cuz if u are imma be chilling with him tonight at tab tuesday. maybe well meet.
            contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

naw man, i just called him right now, he is going to drop off his wagon so i can do his bodywork and paint, i would like too, but i am doing airride's h22 swap during this week, i am about to head out there now to start on it. maybe next time joey rolls out i will go with him,
              Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
                kingdomcb7 how low u gonna go man aint your car low enough?hehe
                i'm not that low right now, its only lowered about 1.5" but it settled down so i'm guessing it's lowerd 1.6" but i'm going to lower it to around 2"

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

thanks jesus for coming over and starting on the swap, hey kane motor is ready to be taken out tommorow, how are you doing? any pics of the progress?

Comment

whats new with my car is that i got a shift light hehe

hey damien you finally got the tranny dude thats tightttttt im pretty sure youll have it done by this weekend hopefully everything goes perfect and the car runs strong man i cant wait to get mines One more month to go and im set haha maybe sooner since my engine doesnt pull that much anymore oh well thats what the H is for

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                    "2SIIC"
                    Authentic Jerseys for sale
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

hey david did you find out if your shiftlight comes with instructions? imma prolly install the side markers for wilson on sat.
                      and wilson make sure u get the template cut out. it will make things much smoother.
                      contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                        whats new with my car is that i got a shift light hehe

hey damien you finally got the tranny dude thats tightttttt im pretty sure youll have it done by this weekend hopefully everything goes perfect and the car runs strong man i cant wait to get mines One more month to go and im set haha maybe sooner since my engine doesnt pull that much anymore oh well thats what the H is for
                        yeah david i got it for $100 bucks of ebay, but i had to go pick it up, but it was worth it, its like a sore dick you can't beat it

Comment

ok since everyone is getting rid of there f22 send them ova here so i can rebuild them for boost u kno imma be blowin up motors left and right since im new to tunning heheh david when u get your swap lemme have your motor yes? imma put my f20 crank shaft in that f22 and block post that shit and boost it till it dies. hehehe
                          contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

anybody wanna help blackhouse my headlights?

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

ru gonna do the yellow high beams? make sure your glass isnt chipped like mine
                              contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
                                ru gonna do the yellow high beams? make sure your glass isnt chipped like mine
                                no, i just want to blackhouse them. that's all.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Working...
                                X