No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I connected it to the one that stays on in the corner light and bumper hyperblinks but goes back and forth inbetween the two. I used 1 spdt relay per side and cut the stock power wire on my bumper lights.

30 - is the bumper light bulb end (green with silver)
    85 - is on the bumper light but the end that goes into the car(also green with silver)
    86 - is tapped into the stock ground on the bumper light
    87A - is tapped into the stock corner light that doesn't blink.
    87 - unused

Comment

oic did u get the relay at autozone? u said u used 2 relays right long?
      contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
        oic did u get the relay at autozone? u said u used 2 relays right long?
        I actually already had them, but you should be able to pick them up at an autozone. The thing is these lights blink fast and when I finished it the sun was still out, so at the time it seemed reasonable, but at night is when they get annoying. I might take off the relays until I find a way to slow it down. I was told it should blink like a light bulb is burnt out, but it blinks even faster then that. The lights are really bright though, when lummie had his lights on at the meet they blinked dim at a normal pace, but I just realized tonight that he had the hazards on. Mine blink at full brightness and a normal pace when the hazards are on, but when it is only 1 side they move fast.

What pisses me off is that it took me like 2 hours to do this because I wired it up once to see if it worked then I took it all off to solder and heatshrink the connections. Now that I want to take it off I have to take off my front bumper again since I took my time to tuck all the wiring away. and to add to my complaints one of my projectors stopped turning on tonight. HID's have been the biggest pain in the ass for my car because they shut down like every other week. You guys at the meet were lucky to see them working.

I also got my new clock in, my old one came out in about 5 pieces. I have no idea how you got yours out in 1 piece....

Comment

maybe a lose connection on the ballast or wireing of the hid kit? my buddy had the same problem wit his kit. jus a suggestion.
          contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

hey guys, i'm using Bosch relays on my blinkers. let me run outside and take a quick pick of my set up. i'll have a more detailed write up laters. brb.
            ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Here's how i have my Bosch relays hooked up. The only wire i'm not sure of is the Constant Power wire that leads to 87a on the relay. It was cold and dark out so i couldn't really tell where it came from. I hope this helps.

and here's the relay i used

and some video

http://www.lummie.com/CB/Relay/MOV02723.MPG
              http://www.lummie.com/CB/Relay/MOV02724.MPG
              http://www.lummie.com/CB/Relay/MOV02725.MPG
              ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

well whats new with my car is that i finally got my shift light working me and chan coldnt figure out why it didnt work on saturday its bright i can tell you that it blinds me when i shift

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                "2SIIC"
                Authentic Jerseys for sale
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

i try to wire my bumper light to work like the integra, i used the integra socket and bulbs and ran the wire together and bam the driver side shorted out, and my driver side turn signal havent worked over 6 years , all the fuse is fine, im thinking i might have to reply those 2 round looking thing on the inside near the fender and behind the headlight that is attached to the little plastic block with all the ground wire on it,anyone know how to fix it? this happen over 6 years ago, same bumper
                  knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
                    Here's how i have my Bosch relays hooked up. The only wire i'm not sure of is the Constant Power wire that leads to 87a on the relay. It was cold and dark out so i couldn't really tell where it came from. I hope this helps.

When the side lights are off everything signals fine.

When the corner lights are on my passenger side bumper light doesn't turn on.
                    When I signal on the driverside the bumper light doesn't blink, and the corner hyperblinks.
                    When I signal on the passenger side the lights wig wag back and forth and work with no problem.

This is with the wiring connected to the red/silver wire. Not the green/silver(or blue in your diagram) that you mentioned.

Everything worked fine until I tried shoving the relay back behind my bumper, and I'm pretty sure the connections loosened. I stopped because I had to go to class, so I'll be redoing it tomorrow. Also so you know one relay per side does make a difference in how it blinks.

Comment

new to my car is

finally painted,
                      getting color sanded and buffed today or tommorow, half way done
                      94-95 accord lip, not yet installed
                      90-91 fog light complete wiring, relay and switch
                      viper alarm coming soon
                      and some other goodies
                      Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                        new to my car is

finally painted,
                        getting color sanded and buffed today or tommorow, half way done
                        94-95 accord lip, not yet installed
                        90-91 fog light complete wiring, relay and switch
                        viper alarm coming soon
                        and some other goodies
                        Dont forget the NAVI and double din

Comment

Hmm.. on mine...

- 9091 cb9 fogs
                          - 9293 jdm fogs
                          - cb7 sidemarkers
                          - 9293 EX lip
                          - bunch of interior stuff for cb9

Comment

WoooooooHooooooooooo

It is done. It took me and my Dad 7 days to do it. Without his help I would still be working on it. I'll have some pics up tomarrow after work, probably in the image section or something. I'll update my members ride thread whenever I get around to it. I'm damn tired and just got back from San Diego where I did the swap. Thank god I got it finished today, cause I have to be at work tomarrow.

I am amazed at several things, one is that the H22 fired up on the 3rd try and purred like a kitten. NO CEL'S!!!!!!!!!!! At first a lot of white smoke came out the tail pipe but that quickly disappeard (fuc spelling). So after 5 min of letting her idle I shut it off and changed the oil. Put another 5 quarts of fresh oil, topped off the coolant, and went for a drive.

The second amazing thing is that I can feel a hugh difference in power and accelleration (fuc spelling) over the F22. Keep in mind that for the past 5 or more years, I was driving on a bad clutch.....in fact the original clutch. I have 239,XXX miles on the odometer.

Guys, this is like driving a bran new car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just drove it back from San Diego to Ontario (100+ miles) and still NO CEL'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it was just today that I fired her up (around 4pm). Ofcource, I have not bothered reving high enough to hit VTEC yet cause I'm supposed to break in the clutch. So that is one thing more I have to look forward to.

I can't really contain my excitement. Happy New Years everyone.
                            Last edited by 4CYLPOWER92; 01-03-2007, 03:55 AM.

My swap thread
                            Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                              WoooooooHooooooooooo

It is done. It took me and my Dad 7 days to do it. Without his help I would still be working on it. I'll have some pics up tomarrow after work, probably in the image section or something. I'll update my members ride thread whenever I get around to it. I'm damn tired and just got back from San Diego where I did the swap. Thank god I got it finished today, cause I have to be at work tomarrow.

I am amazed at several things, one is that the H22 fired up on the 3rd try and purred like a kitten. NO CEL'S!!!!!!!!!!! At first a lot of white smoke came out the tail pipe but that quickly disappeard (fuc spelling). So after 5 min of letting her idle I shut it off and changed the oil. Put another 5 quarts of fresh oil, topped off the coolant, and went for a drive.

The second amazing thing is that I can feel a hugh difference in power and accelleration (fuc spelling) over the F22. Keep in mind that for the past 5 or more years, I was driving on a bad clutch.....in fact the original clutch. I have 239,XXX miles on the odometer.

Guys, this is like driving a bran new car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just drove it back from San Diego to Ontario (100+ miles) and still NO CEL'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it was just today that I fired her up (around 4pm). Ofcource, I have not bothered reving high enough to hit VTEC yet cause I'm supposed to break in the clutch. So that is one thing more I have to look forward to.

I can't really contain my excitement. Happy New Years everyone.
                              happy new years kane, hey congradulations on the swap man mine is getting there just needed a few parts from honda, but post some pics as soon as u can, are u using the accord tcu or the prelude one?

Comment

congratulations kane!! another H for the IE!
                                not to mention, you beat damien to the complete swap.. atleast i think so.. hahah they were supposed to be working on it tonght..

im jealous.. i want mine too... lol.. hope to see it soon. lates!

Comment

Working...
                                X