Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanx guys!

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
    are u using the accord tcu or the prelude one?
    No tcu, I am 5 spd.

Well, I'll post up one pic in just a minute. I don't feel like going to sleep yet.

My swap thread
    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

o yeah i forgot 5 speed, yeah post up a pic and NO TEASER PICS either lol

Comment

Here we go!

See how nice and shiny the header looks?? Well when it got hot it turned gold color. But now after the drive home it looks like blue and wierd ugly colors LOL.

My swap thread

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92

See how nice and shiny the header looks?? Well when it got hot it turned gold color. But now after the drive home it looks like blue and wierd ugly colors LOL.
          that pic right there is nothing but SEX, hey you should swing by my work if u can since i think u work close by, so i can see it in person, but again congrats man, it looks like all the hard work payed off

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
            that pic right there is nothing but SEX, hey you should swing by my work if u can since i think u work close by, so i can see it in person, but again congrats man, it looks like all the hard work payed off
            I'll see if I can swing by, maybe thursday or friday....Are you working those days??

My swap thread

Comment

thursday im off and friday i will be there, have anymore pics or do we have to wait till tommorow? lol

Comment

You'll have to wait LOL. Don't feel like loading them up. But that pic is the best one anyways

My swap thread

Comment

congrats kane, looks great, i bet your going to wet yourself after you hit vtec
                  Members Ride

Comment

that is fucken awesome kane im glad to hear that you finally got your engine running dude i cant wait to get mine which speaking of i got to start getting my car ready for it since after i get the H i prolly wont be able to by myself anything until i see how im doing money wise

well whats new with my car is that i finally got the money to order the new parts i need for my front suspension so next weekend ill install them in my car

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                    "2SIIC"
                    Authentic Jerseys for sale
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
                      Here's how i have my Bosch relays hooked up. The only wire i'm not sure of is the Constant Power wire that leads to 87a on the relay. It was cold and dark out so i couldn't really tell where it came from. I hope this helps.

and here's the relay i used

and some video

http://www.lummie.com/CB/Relay/MOV02723.MPG
                      http://www.lummie.com/CB/Relay/MOV02724.MPG
                      http://www.lummie.com/CB/Relay/MOV02725.MPG
                      whoa i could barely see that. after studying the diagram the power from the corner bulb is powering the bumper light at one point. that's why it dims a little. that isn't good for the wiring. i believe the wiring for the corner light can only handle a certain load. i wouldn't want it to melt.

i'm curious how it blinks with the lights off. can you please show me? i did my bumper lights like this but it hyperblinks ONLY when the lights are ON.
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=29674

good ingenuity nonetheless .
                      1cor10:31
                      - 92 LX coupe
                      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

finish that swap already damien?
                        1cor10:31
                        - 92 LX coupe
                        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Alright, the pics are up in the image gallery.

My swap thread

Comment

oh man cant wait to see that h duece duece kane congrats. imma check out your members rides rite now.
                            contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                              finish that swap already damien?
                              nah not yet timmy, byt hey let me know when you wanna come down and chill again, jesus will be here tommorow like about 6 if you want to come down

Comment

...........First pix of the my new monster in ..........

pix were taken off my phone.... not bad....
                                Last edited by LOGICx420x; 01-04-2007, 06:27 AM.

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

Working...
                                X