Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timmy0tool
    whoa i could barely see that. after studying the diagram the power from the corner bulb is powering the bumper light at one point. that's why it dims a little. that isn't good for the wiring. i believe the wiring for the corner light can only handle a certain load. i wouldn't want it to melt.

i'm curious how it blinks with the lights off. can you please show me? i did my bumper lights like this but it hyperblinks ONLY when the lights are ON.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=29674

good ingenuity nonetheless .

I've had my lights wired this way for the past 10 years. hasn't melted once.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

looks like everyone has an h22 in by now shit looks like im gonna have to be next

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
      "2SIIC"
      Authentic Jerseys for sale
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

dam cali people catching on h22a so late, in s fl we been doing this since mid 90s. i got so many h22a that i threw some away and gave some away, i still got 2 h23, 2 fully built turbo h22a and 2 reg h22a and a few heads,and some trannies. should brought them all here and sell them
        knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

Ive been gone the past couple of years,,, I never really thought about performance till I came home....

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

you should of brought them bien then you could of had some sales here i would of bought one IF it came with an LSD tranny

"2SIIC"

Comment

haha dont even trip wilson i might be next with some side markers i think thats what my car is missing as for looks

"2SIIC"

Comment

gonna install my charspeed rear lip with carbon fiber wrap soon, but i cut my charspeed rear up so only the side lips shows, not the rear bc i cut my stock rear bumper so it doesnt grab alot of like all those fiberglass bodykits back bumpers some people have
                knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

Originally posted by BIEN_DIESEL
                  dam cali people catching on h22a so late, in s fl we been doing this since mid 90s. i got so many h22a that i threw some away and gave some away, i still got 2 h23, 2 fully built turbo h22a and 2 reg h22a and a few heads,and some trannies. should brought them all here and sell them
                  Mid 90's? Damn I never knew about this swap till I saw this site. I wonder who did the first one.

My swap thread
                  Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

My friend Hugh had one in his accord around 96-97. he was the only one i knew back then that did the swap.
                    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Whoa thats cool. I was never really into the tuning aspect of cars till after being on this site awhile. Never knew a 4 cylinder engine could be powerful before. I only liked imports because of the reliability factor.

My swap thread

Comment

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
                        My Vtec finally works!!!!
                        .... yeah, that's right! MY VTEC WORKS and I love it!!!!!!!!!
                        R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

Awesome, what was the problem Edgar? The solenoid???

My swap thread

Comment

nice edgar, finally, i bet you wasted all your gas by now huh

new to the ride today is a double din navigation, big thanks to damien for hooking it up thanks bro, kane can vouch for it also

and i did not get lost getting home, lol
                            Members Ride

Comment

That Nav is badass Jesus, I just might have to jack it from you

My swap thread

Comment

hahaha, if you can catch me, oh wait you have an h22 also, damn you, don't worry i gots me so great protection,
                                Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X