Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackcb7
    nice edgar, finally, i bet you wasted all your gas by now huh

new to the ride today is a double din navigation, big thanks to damien for hooking it up thanks bro, kane can vouch for it also

and i did not get lost getting home, lol
    lol, damn i thought u were just get use to it, and if u have any other questions just ask hey kane thanks for coming over and lending a hand

Comment

DUDE i think im gonna save up for a navigation DVD CD MP3 player cause i got lost the other day and the only navigation i had was COMMON SENSE

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
      "2SIIC"
      Authentic Jerseys for sale
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

what i've installed so far:
        90/91 fogs-wired up
        sidemarkers-need to wire
        itr momo steering wheel-even the horn works

what i need to install:
        edm foglight
        cf trunk
        92/93 one-piece healights

hopefully i'll get the rest installed soon lates.
        -josh

Comment

wow everyone's got goodies. i want some too .
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
            lol. what more can you possibly do to the car. i think you have more than enough goodies. your ride is truly inspirational

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
              I was checking out your members ride, and noticed you had the denso gen 1 ballast with your jdm headlights. I was wondering if you had to trim that ring in the back to get the bulb connector to lock in when you used the H4 adapter shields? Also where did you mount the ballast? it was kind of hard to tell from this pic(found in your member's ride) I have the same ballast and just couldn't find a place to put it in neatly.

Comment

Well damn. On my way home from the meet I could no longer resist the urge to pop my........

VTEC cherry

I was in second gear and just went for it. The engine ran like a champ and oh so smooth.

My swap thread
                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                  Well damn. On my way home from the meet I could no longer resist the urge to pop my........

VTEC cherry

I was in second gear and just went for it. The engine ran like a champ and oh so smooth.
                  nice, i knew you couldn't wait lol

Comment

here's the new mods i did to my car tonight.

went up to a Touge spot with Tony and Chan and left pieces of my lip up on the mountain somewhere. it was crazy, we were literally dodging rocks and trees that had fallen in the middle of the road. I cracked the side of the lip on the way up and lost that piece and knicked the center when i nailed a giant rock on the way back down. good times!
                    Last edited by lummieCB7; 01-07-2007, 06:36 AM.
                    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

kathy and i saw the piece of the lip bounce up and hit our bumper heeh we was like, should we stop and pick it up?ehehe yes very fun out there. we need to hook up our suspension jonny and tony. so we can dominate that shit.
                      contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

just bought a 91 acc.lx coupe for 200 bucks out in riverside. needs a lot of work though. as for my accord, just bought a jl 13w6v2.
                        The beginning of a new era............................
                        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

-i bought more rims and im going with sticky today to check out how much i can get them powder coated for.

-got new gas

-bought new oil and filter

-JDM air freshener

-Type R blinker fluid

well i actually went to the rota plant in the philippines... ill post pics when i get the cd from my cuzzin in la. for a set of 4 16s is 400 even. not bad at all.

Comment

DUDE hey chan nd lummiecb7 let me know the next time you guys roll out there cause im down to go touge

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                            "2SIIC"
                            Authentic Jerseys for sale
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

i just got a R*S*R EX-MAG exhaust for 26 bux
                              (\__/)
                              (O.o )
                              (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

hey david make sure u got alot of gas cus your gonna be on 2 and 3 gear all the way up. ehe
                                contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Working...
                                X