• Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn guys! good job with your whips!

ay damien you ever gonna show with me?

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
      here is what is new with my car

Looks good. Ontario & Berdoo shit right there.
      Last edited by Raceboy; 01-12-2007, 05:00 PM.
      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

makes me wanna swap my motor back! i miss the power.

but i dont miss the hassle with the cops and the loud exhaust and the poor gass milage!

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
          so far my plans is to remove the carpet and try washing it so i can have a clean interior if that doesnt work then ill leave it off and start my weight reduction
          If you came over to look at my car Trust me you woulden't do it...
          Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Originally posted by Laguna7
            If you came over to look at my car Trust me you woulden't do it...

i want to see your car and see how it looks gutted out and with that road cage you have but until then wel see how far i go prolly not as far as you did but far enough

so what are your plans for it now ryan

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
            "2SIIC"
            Authentic Jerseys for sale
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
              i want to see your car and see how it looks gutted out and with that road cage you have but until then wel see how far i go prolly not as far as you did but far enough

so what are your plans for it now ryan

its not even a car. its a frame LOL

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                damn guys! good job with your whips!

ay damien you ever gonna show with me?
                yeah im down just let me know when

Comment

well whats new with my car is that my STUPID rack n pinion nuts came off its welded spot so i need to weld a new nut on so i can have my freakin car running smooth oh and im gonna slam it down tommorrow night hahaha

"2SIIC"

Comment

around what time will u be here david?

Comment

david, im meeting up jesus at his pad around 3. we're dropping my car on the omni's before tonight. just hit me up when you get this.

Comment

It's done finally...... but still NO VTEC ......

Still need to put in the injen cai..... and mess w/ ecu...

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

Originally posted by LOGICx420x
                          It's done finally...... but still NO VTEC ......

Still need to put in the injen cai..... and mess w/ ecu...
                          what power steering line did you run on your set up?

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
                            what power steering line did you run on your set up?
                            Why did u or do have problems with it,,,,, I had to take it my mechanic so he can make it ..... Never saw that one coming ,,, plus the there was a vaccum leak from the intake mani, and the water pump was bad,,,, so I just paid for him to take care of that cause try getting to that water pump and the gasket for the intake mani after you've swaped,,,,, it's crazy hard....

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

Originally posted by LOGICx420x
                              Why did u or do have problems with it,,,,, I had to take it my mechanic so he can make it ..... Never saw that one coming ,,, plus the there was a vaccum leak from the intake mani, and the water pump was bad,,,, so I just paid for him to take care of that cause try getting to that water pump and the gasket for the intake mani after you've swaped,,,,, it's crazy hard....
                              na no problems cause im using the f22 power steering, but i wanted to do the h22 one, but i wanted to know how u did yours or how your mechanic did it, is it the f22 one or a fabricated h22 line?

Comment

its looks fabricated to me cause that line looks different then the one you have one your car right now damien

oh and joey yea dude i wasnt going to make it any time soon dude over there cause i have alot of work to do on my ride im having alot of problems with that damn rack n pinion so im pretty much spending my whole weekend working on it i prolly wont be done until monday or tuesday who knows well see ill have to bust my ass off working on it on sunday chan said hell pass by in the afternoon so ill have some help

"2SIIC"

Comment

Working...
                                X