Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
    the rims are watanabes, and i remember you your the guy that almost got ripped off from some dude that said him mom died right. well how is the turbo u bought? does it have coaking in the hot side? mine did when i bought it off a dsm owner. i got ripped off. when i open the turbo it was fuked up, bearings were shot out fans were chipped man i learned my lesson.
    yeah that fuck face tried to rip me off... well the turbo was pretty fine i took it to get checked and the seals where good and no chipped fans one or two bent ones, thats it
    Upgrade your mind before you upgrade your car

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

ic were did u get the turbo checked? im looking for a place that balances and checks bearings. or may be even rebuilt.
      contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

ic were did u get the turbo checked? im looking for a place that balances and checks bearings. or may be even rebuilt.
        my homies dad checked it for me... hes a "retired" mechanic that lives in texas but he happened to be here 2 days after i got my turbo... but if ur looking for a shop why dont u try A1???

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

just came up

just got back from chino hills from buying an f22a6 motor, trans, clutch, and ecu for 200 bucks
          The beginning of a new era............................
          165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
          184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

nice find jhonda wat r ur future plans?
            contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
              na no problems cause im using the f22 power steering, but i wanted to do the h22 one, but i wanted to know how u did yours or how your mechanic did it, is it the f22 one or a fabricated h22 line?
              yeah it's a fabricated h22 line.... is it supposed to make a diffrence????

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

nice find jhonda wat r ur future plans?
                well the f22a6 is for my little brother and for my accord(auto) i am thinking about picking up the 96 spec integra type r 4 lugs rims, and the amber corners, lower my car, and a front lip, and maybe darken the headlight lens w/hid's. hopefully i'll be done within a month. i'm not sure with what i'm gonna do to my engine yet. it's hard financially when you have kids and a mortgage payment over 2k a month.
                The beginning of a new era............................
                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by LOGICx420x
                  yeah it's a fabricated h22 line.... is it supposed to make a diffrence????
                  What you want is the F22 bottom part of the line with the H22 top. That way you can use the H22 bracket and pump.

If you use the F22 bracket and pump, only 2 of the holes line up to the block and you have to shim the lower hose. It works, but it's a micky mouse way of doing things.

You can try using the entire H22 line, but it is longer at the bottom and bent differently. Or you can have the lines cut and welded together to get what you want.

I tried to do this this weekend. I took the F22 line and H22 top piece to get welded. After the guy welded it, this is what happened.....

The heat from the welding melted the rubber

So I had to get another line from the junk yard and put back in my car.
                  If anyone knows a shop that can do this with success around the LA/SD/IE area please list Address Name and Phone number.

I guess the weld has to be done further away from the rubber, and mig or tig instead of brazing

My swap thread
                  Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

hahahha, they fucked up your line kane, i was thinking of welding it, but davids has my welder right now,

try looking up hoseman or something like that in the phonebook, i am sure they can do this, or you can do what they do with brake lines, a double or iso flare with a fitting instead of welding,
                    Members Ride

Comment

The mistery noise

Well it turns out that my down pipe touches my front cross member when I romp on the gas. Thank god it's not my clutch or flywheel making the noise. I looked at the down pipe and could see a little mark on it, but no damage at all. I guess I need to get some stiffer or solid engine mounts.......

My swap thread

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                        hahahha, they fucked up your line kane, i was thinking of welding it, but davids has my welder right now,

try looking up hoseman or something like that in the phonebook, i am sure they can do this, or you can do what they do with brake lines, a double or iso flare with a fitting instead of welding,

Yeah LOL. I actually found a guy in San Diego that can do it and he even makes custom PS lines. But he couldn't do it that same day I was there cause I had to split. I was just wondering if anyone had this done anywhere else.

My swap thread

Comment

damn i just got my complete custom intercooler piping kit for 25 dollars

"So. Cal OUTLAWZ "

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                            Yeah LOL. I actually found a guy in San Diego that can do it and he even makes custom PS lines. But he couldn't do it that same day I was there cause I had to split. I was just wondering if anyone had this done anywhere else.

I can have it done in Norwalk.... me and bro couldn't get a line so we asked our main guy when we can't do it, to make one or get one ,,,, they can do just about anything and plus it's a compa shop so they have more resources then me with junk yards or parts,,,,,, And I know you wont spend a grip either.....

Comment

Originally posted by LOGICx420x
                              I can have it done in Norwalk.... me and bro couldn't get a line so we asked our main guy when we can't do it, to make one or get one ,,,, they can do just about anything and plus it's a compa shop so they have more resources then me with junk yards or parts,,,,,, And I know you wont spend a grip either.....
                              with yours the just flared and screwed both line together right? how much did they charge you?
                              Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                                with yours the just flared and screwed both line together right? how much did they charge you?
                                yeah thats pretty much it,,,,, Honestly when I payed him I payed him for a water pump, intake mani gasket, smog, power streering line and labor for $390,,,,, I payed cash so he doesnt charge me tax cause he always works on mine or my familys cars when It just can't be done he's always been reliable for me and my bro,,,, so exactly I can't say but Im sure not much that,,, I can fnd out tommorow If you like.....

Comment

Working...
                                X