No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ordered 2 pin kits, but I wanted them today. If you're going to order them its 10 bucks cheaper online through majestic. I wanted to fix it before I install the visors, and online wouldn't have come in time. When I said window pin kit at the dealer he asked if it was for a 93 accord coupe right away, so I guess our cars are known for the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
      I ordered 2 pin kits, but I wanted them today. If you're going to order them its 10 bucks cheaper online through majestic. I wanted to fix it before I install the visors, and online wouldn't have come in time. When I said window pin kit at the dealer he asked if it was for a 93 accord coupe right away, so I guess are cars are known for the problem.
      coo, yeah i bought one a while ago, but now the other side broke, shit, mines a 91. but same problem
      Members Ride

Comment

hehe my car came with good condition window pins not like my other one

i tried calling the dealer to buy a moonroof visor and they dont make them anymore i found one on ebay but its for a 92-95 prelude would that work ??

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
        "2SIIC"
        Authentic Jerseys for sale
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

why not just buy it from someone on this site?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=67646

this guy put up a wtb yesterday and theres plenty of offers. takumei is in so cal too.

Comment

yea i know i just PMed takumei so i have to wait until he responds

"2SIIC"

Comment

Them good old window pins, I know about that! Had to do mine as well.

Do you guys know the fix to make the heater cable have less tension? Mine is always causing my heater knobs to crack real soon. I think this is a problem to most cb7's but not sure.

My swap thread
              Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

my heater cable use to lock up too, but its because of my headunit and the amount of wiring back there. My headunit has it's own independant power supply from the battery, a fused line from the ignition to turn it on, ipod cables, power wire to charge the ipod, rca cables for the amps, and the stock harness. Everytime I take the headunit in and out if I don't place everything back carefully the tension in the climate control knob changes.

Comment

2 years after i retired from car shows liek hotimport nights, import rev, import showdown and so on, i havent cleaned or cared for my car since then till today i actually cleaned my car a little
                  knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

well whats new with my car is a mugen front lip(thanks jesus blackcb7 for the help and joeyboycb7) and also installed my votage and airfuel ratio gauge, and also my nrg steering wheel hub quick release.

Comment

oh man so sexy
                      knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

hey bien are u gonna be rolling down to the meet this saturday?

Comment

yea the meet is this saturday what time is you guys planning on showing up

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
                            yea the meet is this saturday what time is you guys planning on showing up
                            im going to try to get off work so i can go, but if not ill go to the one on the 10th

Comment

yea im gonna be going for sure but ill prolly be there little later since im gonna change my shocks and springs into my new car and then after that get an alignment

"2SIIC"

Comment

so are u changing over the suspension on your other car to this one?

Comment

Working...
                                X