Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lummieCB7
    Installed my Legend coupe lip tonight. $98 dollars shipped from DelRey Acura

Fit perfectly to the left and right sides of my bumper

looks tight lummie! what year was it from? sorry for noob question..

Comment

it's a lip from a 91 -93 legend coupe. the one off the sedan will be too short.
      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Gotta say, very nice looking lip. It's almost as if it were meant for cb7's instead.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
          legend lip for the wagon?!! :P
          yea I got one

Comment

damn legend lips are looking hot
            Members Ride

Comment

yea they are Im going to get another one off a coupe mines alittle short it bothers me

Comment

what's new for me are my BRAND NEW OEM FOGLIGHTS here are some pics.

enjoy! sorry for the bad quality pics. i was in a hurry, i was too excited.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by xKingDomeCB7
                  what's new for me are my BRAND NEW OEM FOGLIGHTS here are some pics.

enjoy! sorry for the bad quality pics. i was in a hurry, i was too excited.
                  you found them at the dealer ship?looks really good is that 8 k in there also?
                  Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                    you found them at the dealer ship?looks really good is that 8 k in there also?

i got them from majestic honda and those are 6k's

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

I wonder if they have new 92-93 fogs. I think it's time to change the sig kingdome since theres no more yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                        I wonder if they have new 92-93 fogs. I think it's time to change the sig kingdome since theres no more yellow.
                        lols. i was going to do that tonight. i was going to drive around and find a nice scenic place for some pictures.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                          get a girlfriend jack lol

"scenic pictures" haha
                          ahahahah. i'd prefer to be single right now.

edit: why take all the fun away from being a college student if your in a relationship?

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

My friends took some night time shots in signal hill that were really nice.

Comment

lol your car is a slut wilson. I think it was signal hill park.

I can't find the older pictures.

Comment

I know for a fact that ep has been to atleast 1 track event because it was featured in a UK magazine when they were racing at willow springs.

Comment

Working...
                                X