X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikayto
    wow you have cool friends ;p

how i think the concerto grll should look

it's coming all white, so i'm gonig to have to paint the black piece under the grill black, because it comes white. Going to see how it looks before painting ;p

hmm you know what would be a good idea? cut off those pieces and use mesh or chicken wire or whatever it's called instead. and get some foglights and your front end would look dope as hell.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

I met the people that own those cars when my friend was doing the photoshoot. Those are his friend's cars, honestly if I met them again I wouldn't even know who they were lol.

Comment

its gonna look good wilson, how long is the waiting time for this grill to arrive?

Comment

i finally installed my honda oem rear mudflaps, finally got a clock with the little door on it and fixed my door lock issue thanks to damien
          Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
            i finally installed my honda oem rear mudflaps, finally got a clock with the little door on it and fixed my door lock issue thanks to damien
            no problem, atleast no more trunk entrances, lol, you might of gotten used to it and now its back to the old way lol

Comment

yup. it feels weird now, lol
              Members Ride

Comment

hey is samurai going to take his vtak with him? hope not or he might climb on your car lol, and then thats when you kick the shit out of it

Comment

trunk entrances sounds interesting. I gave the bulbs to david today.

Comment

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
                    hey is samurai going to take his vtak with him? hope not or he might climb on your car lol, and then thats when you kick the shit out of it
                    fuck that, that shit is going over the school if it touches the ride

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                    trunk entrances sounds interesting. I gave the bulbs to david today.
                    oh alright, thanks long, i will mail you the money dude, i dunno if david gave it to you, if not p.m your address and will mail it first thing monday morning
                    Last edited by blackcb7; 03-18-2007, 01:50 AM.
                    Members Ride

Comment

[QUOTE=blackcb7]fuck that, that shit is going over the school if it touches the ride

lol, over the school

Comment

hmm i wonder what i can do next for my car...

ground control coilovers or skunk2?

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by xKingDomeCB7
                          hmm i wonder what i can do next for my car...

ground control coilovers or skunk2?
                          I thought you bought gc's in the past? What kind of suspension feel did you want though?

Comment

i want a nice smooth ride on low speeds ..and i'd like it to handle like a monster going at high speeds and turns.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

i broke something last night but i dont know what. the car shakes on accleration and while the car is off and if i rock the front of the car by pushing it down it makes a clinking sound. thats not good. as of right now im not driving the car.

other then that i have a new axle
                              2 new tires
                              dc rear strut bar (thanks craig)
                              3 layers of meguiars nxt wax

pickin up a full set of omni powers. (thanks joey)

the car is great on gas mileage but i think it time for an engine swap since i might have to replace a whole lotta shit on the engine bay anyway.

Comment

when u do the swap jed r u gonna do a wire tuck like stark rice? sd got it on lock hehe
                                contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Working...
                                X