No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eeek. jed's coming back with a vengeance! nice! that new greddy lip is going to look dope!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

i got millions of new rock chips on my car
      knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

hey jed those rims and the drop look sweet aslong as you get them to tuck in like ricardos then your set dude

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
        "2SIIC"
        Authentic Jerseys for sale
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

jdm headlights and fog lights thanks joey
          Members Ride

Comment

looking good jesusssssssssssss

Comment

DAMNNNN that looks tight good shit jesus

well whats new with my car is i finally painted my Chrome OEM rims to a bronze they came out alright i guess but they look wayyyy better than the chrome

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by BIEN_DIESEL
                i got millions of new rock chips on my car
                tell me about it. I work out in cathedral city, and when the wind is like 70 mph with the dust blowing, it is bad. my windshield got sand blasted , my headlights, bumper lights and my once new fogs got sand blasted.
                The beginning of a new era............................
                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
                  tell me about it. I work out in cathedral city, and when the wind is like 70 mph with the dust blowing, it is bad. my windshield got sand blasted , my headlights, bumper lights and my once new fogs got sand blasted.
                  heheh that sux. well wuts new is coolent line going to the snail to water cool it
                  contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
                    heheh that sux. well wuts new is coolent line going to the snail to water cool it
                    damn you chan, I wish that my accord can sneeze like yours.

Comment

well this sucks donkey balls

after hooking up my oem fog wiring harness, only one of the headlights worked, after a while of figuring things out with a test light and such i traced it back to the wiring of the actuall harness, i left it to go eat and come back to find out that the short had drained the battery, this is an optima of course, so after unplugging the harness, everything works well not, minus the harness, i am going to make a seperate harness independent from the highbeams and such just like everybody else, then when i was about to hook up the fogs, i decided to look at the bulbs and one of them was out, sucks,
                      Members Ride

Comment

damn that sucks so the battery DIED???? well it still has warranty so you can get a new one for free

"2SIIC"

Comment

yeah i died, but i jumpstar it and ran fine, i check later and still has power to turn the car one, i was afraid since i had heard from people that once an optima loses its charge it no longers picks up charge, but i guess that was a lie,

but hopefully tommorow i can make a seperate harness for the fogs just like the diy and have my fogs, oh and have to buy a new set of bulbs

any good places to buy h3 yellow bulbs anyone?
                          Members Ride

Comment

your best bet would go to a performance shop since they carry all types of bulbs

"2SIIC"

Comment

I don't know. bought mine from ebay. works fine. my bulbs are not too yellow. that's how I want it though, not too yellow.

Comment

i see, i have to go to autozone see what they have, i need some wiring and stuff like that anyway, if not i will try some ricer shop around here to see if they luminic(s0) bulbs, i don't have an ebay account so i can't buy them there
                                Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X