Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
    I've always wanted the gtu's in gold. Nice choice and they're cheap too.
    okay. great. i made up my mind. i might end up spraying them gold or maybe some other color to match..

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by xKingDomeCB7
      okay. great. i made up my mind. i might end up spraying them gold or maybe some other color to match..
      now...good luck finding the building.

Comment

Repolished my headlights
        Redid the interior

Comment

now...good luck finding the building.
          ahah is it really that hard to find?

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
            Repolished my headlights
            Redid the interior
            what do you mean you redid your interior? you got new seats or reupulstry ether or sounds cool

Comment

ahah is it really that hard to find?
              I've been there and don't think I could find my way back. My friend was showing me where their building was, so I just turned wherever he said to.

Comment

give me your motor.
                bahahahwahahahah lol

no, not a fair trade , i will stay with my vtak powah and keep my ricer rims for now

damn i miss my legend lip

but joey picked up a cd5 lip for me so that will be taking its place, thanks joey
                Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                  bahahahwahahahah lol

no, not a fair trade , i will stay with my vtak powah and keep my ricer rims for now

but joey picked up a cd5 lip for me so that will be taking its place, thanks joey
                  nice. i've been thinking of getting a cd5 lip.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Get the type-c's

I want those. hmm...only 2400

I want these for my IS! as for me i went to the junkyard today and got some beige '93 integra headrests and some rear sedan door handles. Sport grille finally arrived from Blizz today but it's at my folks place so i haven't seen it in person yet. so all this stuff is going on this weekend.
                    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

nice. i've been thinking of getting a cd5 lip.
                      i have an extra cd5 lip i could sell you, i got it cheap, if your interested pm me
                      Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                        thanks jesus, but the glass in my mirrors dont ever want to stay in their set position and my passenger mirror assembly popped off and now spins around while i drive

might as well just get some white side mirrors from a junkyard or something.
                        I saw a couple of white CBs at the Pick a Part in Sunvalley today but they were EX and LX with power mirrors.

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

gon' pick these up when i get rid of my current rims. they are 16x7 and 16x8, +38 offset.

edit : can't make up my mind ...Racing Hart Type C's or Racing Hart CP-R's ..help me decide guys..

I've always been a sucker for Type C's

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                            bahahahwahahahah lol

no problem. thanks for helping me out today too.

Comment

joey, did you get your belts put in yet?? just curious. hopefully my other student jesus put it in for you. lol. my other student is tony(cb7extreme). lol. just kidding guys. don't jump my ass for saying that . ha ha ha.
                              The beginning of a new era............................
                              165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                              184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
                                joey, did you get your belts put in yet?? just curious. hopefully my other student jesus put it in for you. lol. my other student is tony(cb7extreme). lol. just kidding guys. don't jump my ass for saying that . ha ha ha.

:waits for tony to come in so we can jump in:

jk
                                Members Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X