No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats new with my car is i put my jdm 1 piece headlights, legend lip thanks to jack diy grill well just painted, and my depo fog lights i dont have a camera at the time i will see if i could get some pictures so you all could see and tell me what you all think.

Stuff For Sale

Comment

well the cutting fast the putting the bumper back took forever i got me mad it took longer putting the bumper back on then just putting the ights on lol. it looks something like that or maybe even better j/k

Stuff For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by CB7=91
        well the cutting fast the putting the bumper back took forever i got me mad it took longer putting the bumper back on then just putting the ights on lol. it looks something like that or maybe even better j/k
        probably looks better.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

what's new with my car is the new application of dirt and rain!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

yup i know what you mean that nasty water. my car looks dirty and its going to keep raining i heard

Stuff For Sale

Comment

well wats up wit my car? well it finally happened. my car died on my today gettin onto the 605s off of carson at the top of the on ramp. i was goin 50mph shifting into 3rd and my engine just cut out. thru my cautions on and pulled over to the side. tried to start it and it just wud not start, like turn over. so finally an hour later, the good people from AAA picked me up and towed me back home.
              so, cars in the shop right now, dont know wats wrong, dont know wen im getting it back, and it really sux not havin my car lol
              just wanted to keep u guys posted!

Find me in the canyons

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rider
                well wats up wit my car? well it finally happened. my car died on my today gettin onto the 605s off of carson at the top of the on ramp. i was goin 50mph shifting into 3rd and my engine just cut out. thru my cautions on and pulled over to the side. tried to start it and it just wud not start, like turn over. so finally an hour later, the good people from AAA picked me up and towed me back home.
                so, cars in the shop right now, dont know wats wrong, dont know wen im getting it back, and it really sux not havin my car lol
                just wanted to keep u guys posted!
                I'll just throw a guess out there and say igniter

My swap thread
                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                  I'll just throw a guess out there and say igniter
                  x2

same shit happened to me. but i was able to start it after 5 min stranded

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                    hmm you gotta show me the ropes here kane. i'm due for a smog this july!!!
                    No problem, well besides what Joesue said make sure you clean the EGR valve and ports. I didn't, and my NO level was high because of it.

I passed visually except for the JDM P13. They wanna see the USDM one in there. They also wanna see the air boost valve installed, which I had already done. Other than that, with all other vacuum lines connected properly...no worries.

Also, I used my stock accord LX airbox with no EX (or prelude) vacuum stuff under it, and they didn't mention anything about it.

My swap thread
                    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

No problem, well besides what Joesue said make sure you clean the EGR valve and ports. I didn't, and my NO level was high because of it.

I passed visually except for the JDM P13. They wanna see the USDM one in there. They also wanna see the air boost valve installed, which I had already done. Other than that, with all other vacuum lines connected properly...no worries.

Also, I used my stock accord LX airbox with no EX (or prelude) vacuum stuff under it, and they didn't mention anything about it.
                      they must be more strict up there then san diego, plenty of us sd guys pass with the jdm p13. yea the egr ports and valve is heavenly contaminated of carbon build up since h22s are notorious for that stuff (hence why it spits out black shit outta the muffler)

before my next smog/oil change im gonna sea foam/atf the engine and clean that nasty build up.

im gonna run a test pipe on my car so carbon doesnt build up in the cat as well. and before i smog the car ill swap the cat on.

hey joesue wanna trade that test pipe i gave you for the spark plug wires?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                        they must be more strict up there then san diego, plenty of us sd guys pass with the jdm p13. yea the egr ports and valve is heavenly contaminated of carbon build up since h22s are notorious for that stuff (hence why it spits out black shit outta the muffler)

before my next smog/oil change im gonna sea foam/atf the engine and clean that nasty build up.

im gonna run a test pipe on my car so carbon doesnt build up in the cat as well. and before i smog the car ill swap the cat on.

hey joesue wanna trade that test pipe i gave you for the spark plug wires?
                        hahaha, I gave it away already. that shit made the exhaust too loud. LOL. sorry, but you can still give me that spark plug wire set. I'll do it for a valve adj.??
                        The beginning of a new era............................
                        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                          x2

same shit happened to me. but i was able to start it after 5 min stranded
                          nah we think its the fule pump. its trying to start, we tried to push start it lol but that didnt go to well on the side of the 605. i also think it has to do that i put 91 octane in it just for fun and maybe that had to do wit it. idk we'll find out 2morrow wat the problem is.
                          keep u guys posted

Find me in the canyons

Comment

fuel pumps hardly go out on our car's. but the main relay goes bad. if only you were closer, I could help. let us know what is wrong with your first before any repairs are done. don't want you to get ripped off.

In case you don't know yet, I work for HONDA, Jesus works for an independant shop, and tony (cb7extreme) works for ACURA. so we have a few good techs here on board. Jesus is closer to you though.
                            The beginning of a new era............................
                            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

car got broken into... again. this time, my drivers side window was busted. nothing was stolen. just some punks wanting to have fun. btw, this is up in flagstaff, az. i'm here visiting and i get this shit.
                              mrt - '91 frost white ex coupe

Comment

yeah i have my air boost valve and vac lines installed besides the other vac lines under the stock intake box on EX models, just like you kane! i figured they would like to see a USDM p13 in there. time to search for one i guess, or drive down to SD.

the EGR ports are a PAIN to get to on h22 manifolds! ever consider just seafoaming the darn thing? what cat are you running too? if the stock cat, that is prolly what's causing you to fail as well. over 10 years old, do you think it's still filtering at its best?
                                1cor10:31
                                - 92 LX coupe
                                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X