No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just picked up a set of 5th gen side skirts......... getting ready to park the CB for the summer and get some work done

Comment

Originally posted by 90accords
      just picked up a set of 5th gen side skirts......... getting ready to park the CB for the summer and get some work done
      nice. what are the big plans??
      The beginning of a new era............................
      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

some body work, paint, interior, suspension.......

Comment

nice its gonna look good jerry
          contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

sounds like a long project. good luck.

new to my car, a fucked up rim, it cracked!!!!!!!!! I hit a big ass piece of metal that I swereved too late and gave me a flat and a bent and cracked rim. I want tim's type c's but can't afford it. damn. so I'm gonna be rockin tony's type r's on the front for now.
            The beginning of a new era............................
            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
              nice its gonna look good jerry
              plus that other thing I was telling you about....... but keep that one on the D/L. You get any more work done on that dash or the swap yet?

Comment

plus that other thing I was telling you about....... but keep that one on the D/L. You get any more work done on that dash or the swap yet?
                nope im werking on getting the bb6 cluster working
                contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

hows it going so far? Did those diagrams help out at all?

Comment

the seat bracket is installed to the sparco seat (took a lil mambo jambo yoga to fit it in, but i got it in!)

my skunk2 shift knob is in (now i need to shorten the shifter and get a new shift boot)

my left headlight went out........

Comment

new for my car is i got my sidemarkers installed and my Honda eagle badges arrived.
                      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

new to my car are f2 coil.......oh wait form and function FORGOT to install a piece on there suspension before giving it to me , I don't remember what part but I pointed it out to jesus when he was installing that shit.

Verse 7:10 book of dwnhill: and God spoke unto Jesus LIFT not that shock from yon car, for trickery lies beneath, lead thy brevren to the promise land with a test I give to thee. And with might fury God cast down the rain and sleet and snow, in the cold town of ontario. As to test the will of his son. With ratchet so fast and bolt so new, Jesus lightning fast removed the suspension anew. Pleased by his actions God lifted the curse, "return yon suspension so wickedly true, send it to hell on with it doth grew."

Moral of the Story: God won't let you install fucked up suspensions. He'll make it rain and hail on you while your installing it.
                        Last edited by dwnhillCB791; 03-16-2008, 11:50 PM.
                        Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Damn that sucks Tony. So how come it seems like a lot of people have been having problems with FF2's?
                          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

I have no clue, seems like an issue with quality control, they probably don't go through every piece and check the work of the actual manufacturer that assembled the suspension? As when I went to pick it up didn't really seem like they make the suspensions were they sell them. It seemed that they outsourced that job. I wouldn't have had a problem if they didn't forget a piece when they assembled it. Its a simple problem they can, probably and should fix. We barely put it on when I noticed that one shock had what the other didn't and a I barely purchased it and I don't wanna void the warranty so I'm gonna take it back tomorrow and have them install the missing piece's. It wasn't so much that it was a small important part missing more so that we did all this while it was raining cats and dogs, getting drenched in the process.
                            Last edited by dwnhillCB791; 03-16-2008, 08:19 AM.
                            Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

turbo exhaust

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
                              94 z28 M6 sold
                              89 turbo targa white package supra sold
                              92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

Originally posted by dwnhillCB791
                                new to my car are f2 coil.......oh wait form and function FORGOT to install a piece on there suspension before giving it to me , I don't remember what part but I pointed it out to jesus when he was installing that shit.

Verse 7:10 book of dwnhill: and God spoke unto Jesus LIFT not that shock from yon car, for trickery lies beneath, lead thy brevren to the promise land with a test I give to thee. And with might fury God cast down the rain and sleet and snow, in the cold town of ontario. As to test the will of his son. With ratchet so fast and bolt so new, Jesus lightning fast removed the suspension anew. Pleased by his actions God lifted the curse, "return yon suspension so wickedly true, send it to hell on with it doth grew."

Moral of the Story: God won't let you install fucked up suspensions. He'll make it rain and hail on you will your installing it.

Jesus is always working on cars in the rain....

Or should I say, It's always raining when Jesus is working on our cars...
                                Last edited by 4CYLPOWER92; 03-16-2008, 02:52 PM.

My swap thread
                                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Working...
                                X