Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lummieCB7
    Hit a pot hole and slightly bent a rim on my IS. Dropped of the FX at the Infiniti dealership for it's 30K service and that's gonna be at least $600. x2

that sux johnny.. seems like a bad day in the works.. i'd just go home and sleep if i were you..

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
      ive been trying to get stuff from my hook ups....but they lag or they forget...

and im trying to give them some business....
      I can hook you up. What do you need?
      Raceline USA

Comment

full coils for my prelude.

Comment

full coils for my prelude.
          hey jed. PM me with things you want for your prelude so i can ask my brother's girlfriends' little brother for hook up prices to prelude parts.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
            whut up Bien? Good to see you checking up on us Socal people

sup man, i didnt ever forget any of u so cali people, specially u for lending me the water pump to make it to the first meet and got to know everyone pretty well like chan, david, wilson and so on other names i forgot, dont get mad but i didnt forget each and everyone of u guys. i think about the so cali cb9 guys every offen, more cooler then the s florida guys i been around for years.

i was thinking of coming back to visit, but gas prices are to high for me and i decided to pull my motor back out again and build it around 11.5 compression and skunk 2 cams stage 2 for my daily driver, it feels good to drive it around again.

the lexus is just my weekend toy, looking to buy some super deep wide rims for it.

drive safe kids, remember gas prices are high and drivers are angry, dont be a victim in road rage.
            knowledge is everything with experience on hand then just hearing word of mouth doesnt prove you can do anything

Comment

Originally posted by iNspired
              hey jed. PM me with things you want for your prelude so i can ask my brother's girlfriends' little brother for hook up prices to prelude parts.

looking for full coils preferrably a resonable price.
              i wont take f2s hence the aluminum top hat and steel studs...

mugen rear valences

dc lower tie bar (red or polished)

i have hook ups to apexi ws2....but with my ride height and personal experiences with the ws2 in the past, i will not go with ws2. so im possibly in the market for a muffler. preferably not canister design also. girls like to ride my car and women do not like loud exhaust.

edit: sorry im an idiot..i thought i was pming you..... but anyway this is good for people to know if they can hook me up with these.
              Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 04-30-2008, 03:50 PM.

Comment

looking for full coils preferrably a resonable price.
                i wont take f2s hence the aluminum top hat and steel studs...

dc lower tie bar....

mugen rear valences

dc lower tie bar (red or polished)

i have hook ups to apexi ws2....but with my ride height and personal experiences with the ws2 in the past, i will not go with ws2. so im possibly in the market for a muffler. preferably not canister design also. girls like to ride my car and women do not like loud exhaust.
                alright. i'll ask him tonight and i'll let you know asap.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7
                  Hit a pot hole and slightly bent a rim on my IS. Dropped of the FX at the Infiniti dealership for it's 30K service and that's gonna be at least $600. x2
                  front or rear? I can get you a rear rim for cheap if you're interested.

Comment

do i smell house warming party?
                    Indeed that would be sweeeet. An engine would need to get swapped to make it official.

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
                    still trying to get my second home too. we'll see, with the debt to income ratio I have, it's borderline and will find out within a week or so. wish you luck kane.
                    Good luck to you also. I was pre approved 4 years ago for an ARM loan, and I said hell no because I knew what was going to happen in the future. Banks and investors can't make any money on low interest rates, so the rates have to go back up eventually. Then your payments go up.
                    So many people had the crazy idea that housing values would keep climbing up at the same rate forever. Same thing happened in the late '70s.

My swap thread
                    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92
                      Indeed that would be sweeeet. An engine would need to get swapped to make it official.

Good luck to you also. I was pre approved 4 years ago for an ARM loan, and I said hell no because I knew what was going to happen in the future. Banks and investors can't make any money on low interest rates, so the rates have to go back up eventually. Then your payments go up.
                      So many people had the crazy idea that housing values would keep climbing up at the same rate forever. Same thing happened in the late '70s.

hey man house warming party...im down for a potluck at the new house of kane.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                        front or rear? I can get you a rear rim for cheap if you're interested.
                        Front passenger rim. It's not bad but still noticeable.
                        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Ordered a Carbing front lower arm bar and an EM Racing rear strut brace. Going to be getting a bucket seat soon.
                          Raceline USA

Comment

whats the status of the parts man?

Comment

whats the status of the parts man?
                              I'll call him today and see what's up. I'll let you know ASAP.
                              Raceline USA

Comment

who's your guy matt? i feel you jed. i've tried to get parts through a friend of a friend and most of the time they forget or lag. i might as well just have bought from online elsewhere and just pay retail.
                                1cor10:31
                                - 92 LX coupe
                                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X