Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
    I wish I still had my Accord, shit....last time I got a full tank of gas, I paid 70 dollars....70!
    hey joey, your infinity is well worth it though.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

I wish I still had my Accord, shit....last time I got a full tank of gas, I paid 70 dollars....70!
      Damn that's pretty high. I'm glad I still pay in the $30 range.
      Raceline USA

Comment

Yeah, it is for that car, but chances are the gas tanks are around the same size as a silverado...
        I'm guessing you have around a 20 gallon tank too? I fill my car up to full every time I pump gas, but now I pump gas more frequently, so I don't have to see a $70 price tag. $30-40 a week is enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxCB7
          You run 87 on the H22?
          Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
          I'm assuming this is in the 5th gen? Thats not bad at all, 15 gallons of gas will get me about 270 miles. Light turns on somewhere in the range of 300-320 miles.
          yeah this is in my 5th gen. i average 28mpg on that and 25mpg on my 4th gen H22. i may pay alot but i get a good range with over 400miles per tank on my 5th gen. still $60 hurts every week !
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

i wish i was balling like you tim lol 2 accords lol .. i used to have 2 but im too poor now a days lol so i just got one cb lol

..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
              got some wagon caliper at the yard gonna get some new rotors and 4040 prop valve

I think i have an extra 40/40 prop valve, its at my Ex's house.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

at ur exs house damn .. ytall must be cool lol i would never speak to my exs again lol they all hate me because of the new chick lol

..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by popeyeamac
                  at ur exs house damn .. ytall must be cool lol i would never speak to my exs again lol they all hate me because of the new chick lol

Yeah she likes to think we are still friends after 10+ years of dating... Im done, and moved on but I still have a few things over there. (like my craftsman 2 teir tool box!) I just need a truck to get my ish.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by bacal36
                    Yeah she likes to think we are still friends after 10+ years of dating... Im done, and moved on but I still have a few things over there. (like my craftsman 2 teir tool box!) I just need a truck to get my ish.
                    yeah i left my tool box at my exs and that chick sold my shit lol and it was only 2 weeks after the break up lol older chicks blow sometimes lol but they are better than younger ones lol

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                      I'm guessing you have around a 20 gallon tank too? I fill my car up to full every time I pump gas, but now I pump gas more frequently, so I don't have to see a $70 price tag. $30-40 a week is enough for me.
                      Yeah, about there...I try not to fill it up all the way anymore too just cuz I don't think I need 18-20 gallons of gas in my tank, just more weight....Plus I don't drive it that much so it all evens out....

Just that one time I had to fill it up all the way, I thought the gas pump was busted when it read $70....
                      www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Ordered some new goodies:

1) Project Mu Type NS brake pads
                        2) Motul RBF600 brake fluid
                        3) Bucket seat - pending
                        Raceline USA

Comment

i ordered something new today cause johnny is an ass for linking the part to me.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                            i ordered something new today cause johnny is an ass for linking the part to me.
                            haha...u should get banned again so that u can install it faster... JM jed...can we now what this part is???

Comment

Originally posted by thecrow7841

hey man,
                              did you check to make sure that it doesnt need tranny fluid?
                              yeah i changed it yesterday. unfortunately their were some small metal pieces the guy at the dealership rode in said it could be the diff bearings?
                              Freedom Is Not Free
                              U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                                yeah this is in my 5th gen. i average 28mpg on that and 25mpg on my 4th gen H22. i may pay alot but i get a good range with over 400miles per tank on my 5th gen. still $60 hurts every week !
                                i get like 370 380 to a tank 99 prelude engine...
                                Freedom Is Not Free
                                U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Working...
                                X