• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i plan on doing a motorswap....probably put one of these badboys in

and convert back to 4 lug so i can get my ssrs back

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
      +change out oil

Dont want to run the car with the oil contaminated with all the carbon you just loosened.
      + wait for your neighbors to come out yelling fire...

Comment

Thanks for the replies Jed, Wilson!

Definitely time for an oil change so seafoam here I come... watch out neighbors!

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by bacal36
          Thanks for the replies Jed, Wilson!

Definitely time for an oil change so seafoam here I come... watch out neighbors!

yea i had a check engine light cause my car died...but i resetted the ecu and everything ran fine. good luck!

oh yea buy your seafoam at walmart...its cheaper then vatozone

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
            yea i had a check engine light cause my car died...but i resetted the ecu and everything ran fine. good luck!

oh yea buy your seafoam at walmart...its cheaper then vatozone
            I think my neighbors are pissed! Car has been foamed. Rubber clutch line finally went kaput.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

I think my neighbors are pissed! Car has been foamed. Rubber clutch line finally went kaput.
              i dont think that the clutch line has anything to do with seafoaming? or does it....

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                i dont think that the clutch line has anything to do with seafoaming? or does it....
                No it doesnt. Seafoam went ok. But I had a small hole in the rubber clutch line that finally went big. No pressure in the system. I have a braided line that I got for a replacement though.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Thats why I take it out into a random parking lot to fill up then rip it up and down the streets. I seafoamed the SC last week at my friends house and so much smoke came out during the feeding process that his neighbor thought the house was on fire. Once the smell goes away your neighbors will get over it, unless you do it again soon.

Comment

yea it may be a bit overboard but im probably gonna continue doing a seafoam every oil change, since h22s have a nasty habit of leaving carbon deposits and clogging parts with carbon deposits.

next on the list: atf motor flush + seafoam

Comment

Apparently there is a lot of talk that the carbon that is in our engines actually help the seals do their jobs. Sea foaming in general is said to break down the build up that helps seal, but if they're spaced out far enough the carbon has time to build back up. I think the recommended sea foam usage I see on ht is every two or three oil changes.

Comment

Apparently there is a lot of talk that the carbon that is in our engines actually help the seals do their jobs. Sea foaming in general is said to break down the build up that helps seal, but if they're spaced out far enough the carbon has time to build back up. I think the recommended sea foam usage I see on ht is every two or three oil changes.
                        The carbon build up only helps on really old cars with seals that already suck. I dumped a full can of seafoam into the brake booster/pcv last week, and I'll probably do another full can next week. Then I'll put in some new spark plugs. There is probably so much carbon build up in my engine that this still isn't enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                          The carbon build up only helps on really old cars with seals that already suck. I dumped a full can of seafoam into the brake booster/pcv last week, and I'll probably do another full can next week. Then I'll put in some new spark plugs. There is probably so much carbon build up in my engine that this still isn't enough.

Comment

yes wilson so shut your tramp!
                            So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH haha LOL X10 ahh damn ahh damn thats just funny i dont care who u r.
                              Freedom Is Not Free
                              U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

my rears rub with passengers on turns so I wanted to experiment with trimming the fender lining. I used a diamond blade for my dremel, but it just was going to damn slow. I must have cut 3 inches in 45minutes because my dremel kept heating up so fast that it would burn to touch it. In the end my dremel called it quits and shut off, overheated I suppose.

Ended up just using pliers and peeling the fender lining up. No rubbing

Going to try to bend up the lining some more with these tools. Right now its at a 70 degree angle

with this I hope for perfect 90 ;p

offset pliers.

Comment

Working...
                                X