• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to try hawk or axxis in the future :P

<3 brake dust.

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
      Thanks,

also to clearify, 17 degrees is still withing spec, it will just hurt your readings, if that makes sense, also did you ever post the pic of the paper.
      naa my scanner didn't work and now that is working that papers are with the car.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

couple of DC things

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
          couple of DC things
          nice jed, mee too
          contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
            I'm wouldn't doubt it. I hear project mu makes some good pads, but I've never found a good deal for them, so I've haven't tried it.

My friends love the HP+ so much that they daily drive on them. I know they're outside my house when I hear a loud exhaust and pads squealing.
            My pads only squeal when I'm going slow. Everyone near me looks at me like something's wrong. Lol!
            Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
              I want to try hawk or axxis in the future :P

<3 brake dust.
              The Hawk HPS should be perfect for you since you don't drive too aggressively.
              Raceline USA

Comment

I was going to buy OEM since they're perfect for dd as they last long and give enough bite for the streets, but they're $80 bucks o.O. Might as well get some really good after market pads aha for that much.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                  I was going to buy OEM since they're perfect for dd as they last long and give enough bite for the streets, but they're $80 bucks o.O. Might as well get some really good after market pads aha for that much.
                  The Hawk HPS pads are cheaper. Damn OEM pads are expensive.
                  Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                    I'm wouldn't doubt it. I hear project mu makes some good pads, but I've never found a good deal for them, so I've haven't tried it.

My friends love the HP+ so much that they daily drive on them. I know they're outside my house when I hear a loud exhaust and pads squealing.
                    haha yeah it squeals like mad especially after being heated up and down, and the brake dust is CRAZY.

matt, i wanna see if the mu's dust if any. it should.
                    1cor10:31
                    - 92 LX coupe
                    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

main relay took a dump

Thought it was my battery since it looked very old and it had to be jumped before but for a long time didn't give me any trouble till today.

Bought a new Duralast gold battery, even though it wasnt necessary after i was guided by Jesus, my savior ahah. Checked spark, and fuel, got spark, no fuel. Ding ding, main relay...

Going to buy a soldering gun and work on it. Spent 30 mins trying to get the relay out because I had no deep socket 10mm, used pliers, vice grips, nothing would budge ><. Borrowing my buddies 10mm deep tomorrow.

Comment

i got an extra working main relay

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                        "2SIIC"
                        Authentic Jerseys for sale
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

thanks david, I was going to drive to costa mesa and get chan's temperamental main relay that seems to work on and off because I was desperate but I wanted to try to fix it.

learned to solder and soldered all the connections, still didnt work.

turns out the ground on my kill switch came undone -.-.

Oh well, preventive maintenance I suppose. New battery, resoldered main relay with vented cover and a new skill, no more butt connectors!

Good things come in threes, my main relay dice cover! Holes keep the main relay cool in hot weather which tends to cause them to fail.

update:

my prelude buddy got into I think about 3 fender benders in the past two years none of which were his fault. He always got $$ from the person not through insurance. Pieced together a new front end for less than 300, new fenders from honda alone were that much, so saved big time.

too bad he's going to go to 1 day paint for championship white... His reasoning "if it looks bad I have my warranty, and with the money I save from not paying 2k for this job and just paying 500, i can get my car painted 4 more times!" I said "do you really want to have your car down for a day four more times?" He shrugged.

before

(cant see it, but the hood is dented on the driver side, the fenders were trashed sometime after this picture and his bumper had a lot of broken clips)

the harlequin bb6

;p

a real harlequin
                          http://images.motortrend.com/feature...n_mk3_golf.jpg
                          Last edited by ikayto; 05-24-2008, 07:50 PM.

Comment

new to my car is my stockers are back on need to get smaller/new tires it looks wack with out my type c's

Comment

got a h23 for 180 yesterday.
                              contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
                                got a h23 for 180 yesterday.
                                Damn Chan where do you come up with these cheap ass motors? Thats mad hooks.
                                Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Working...
                                X