Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cars look great Johnny and Craig

New to my car is a Suspension technique Sway bar i purchased from Rudy(thanks again man) I installed it at work today on my lunch break.

Car feels like a whole different vehicle now. Next up is a front sway bar so if you guys have a site for it let me know thanks
    Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7 View Post

New to my car is a Suspension technique Sway bar i purchased from Rudy(thanks again man) I installed it at work today on my lunch break.

Car feels like a whole different vehicle now. Next up is a front sway bar so if you guys have a site for it let me know thanks
      damn you jesus. i want some sways again. i miss the awsome handling.
      contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

new to my car is the tear down begins

Comment

Its more fun with just an after market rear and stock front.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
            Its more fun with just an after market rear and stock front.
            Really. It feels more stable.

So you would recommend stick with the stock front one?
            Members Ride

Comment

Really. It feels more stable.

So you would recommend stick with the stock front one?
              I'd stick with the stock front unless I found an after market front for dirt cheap. Just get some polyurethane bushings and endlinks for the front with an after market rear sway. The car will like to oversteer and kick out in the back if you push it making it a bit more fun to drive.

Comment

I'd stick with the stock front unless I found an after market front for dirt cheap. Just get some polyurethane bushings and endlinks for the front with an after market rear sway. The car will like to oversteer and kick out in the back if you push it making it a bit more fun to drive.
                Thats exactly what I was going to do for now, just polyurathane for now,

thanks Long
                Members Ride

Comment

thanks Long
                  Just get the ES master kit and throw everything in. (you would have to buy the sway bar bushings seperate)

New to my car was I installed my NGK iridium spark plugs today, but I had to clean my engine with a shop vac since dirt and leaves were falling into the spark plug holes. Really makes me wonder about the previous owners of this car.

Comment

thanks Long
                    yea just stick with the stock front, because its just gonna give you more understeer.

some guys on the prelude forum stick with the stock front sway bar or even take it off. but they recommend beefing up the rear.

Comment

sweet update jesus im planning on getting the set front and rear and the only place i found them for 260.00 is summit racing everywhere else is over 300

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                      "2SIIC"
                      Authentic Jerseys for sale
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Just get the ES master kit and throw everything in. (you would have to buy the sway bar bushings seperate)

New to my car was I installed my NGK iridium spark plugs today, but I had to clean my engine with a shop vac since dirt and leaves were falling into the spark plug holes. Really makes me wonder about the previous owners of this car.
                        I will look into that.

as for your spark plug dilemma, dirt is normal, but leaves is

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                        yea just stick with the stock front, because its just gonna give you more understeer.

some guys on the prelude forum stick with the stock front sway bar or even take it off. but they recommend beefing up the rear.
                        I see, might just keep it as is then.

Originally posted by Davids92Accord View Post

sweet update jesus im planning on getting the set front and rear and the only place i found them for 260.00 is summit racing everywhere else is over 300
                        thats pretty pricey. you will love them when they are installed
                        Members Ride

Comment

I will look into that.

as for your spark plug dilemma, dirt is normal, but leaves is
                          I believe the best deal for the Master kits is from here: http://energysuspensionparts.com/products.asp?cat=1008 If you can convince someone else to get ES bushings it is an even better deal with free shipping.

After I took off the intake manifold and timing belt cover to access the spark plugs all i found was dirt, sand, and leaves in that little tunnel where the coil packs are. When I pulled the 2 plugs closest to the firewall it was covered in sand and my plugs looked like they are the OEM ones from 98, so hopefully the all the work today will do something.

Comment

Finally put on the rest of my Wald kit....

www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

wow. that looks sick Joey.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

awsome joey, just awsome man. you got a good paint guy?
                                1cor10:31
                                - 92 LX coupe
                                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X