No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got tom from pann auto working on my car a for a few minutes lol got a shocker sticker and new seats, dont have pics yet tho.

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

MY CENTER CONSOLE, THEY ARE CELL PHONE PICS; IN REAL LIFE IT LOOKS MUCH, MUCH BETTER:

The "star" is there thanks to my GF and her damn streak

NEW CLEAR CORNERS ($12) I JUST NEED TO POLISH MY HEADLIGHTS SO IT CAN FLOW BETTER:

AND LOOK WHAT I CAME UP ON AT THE JUNKYARD FOR...$12!!!:

IT CAME OFF A 1988 'LUDE.

Last edited by BatmannamtaB; 09-09-2008, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
        drive around with it jed to see if you fall fatal to the bubbleys before the paint.

new with my car:

new xenon side skirts are getting picked up tomorrow

Need to figure out how to take off the stock skirts. Hopefully paint them semi-gloss black and have a little photoshoot. Might call you Aaron :]
        i thought xenon side skirts go over the stock skirts? just a thought...
        1cor10:31
        - 92 LX coupe
        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

yea I just confirmed that with oneoffaccord. Slick told me I had to take them off

Going to try to paint them today and throw them on tomorrow.

Comment

yea I just confirmed that with oneoffaccord. Slick told me I had to take them off

Going to try to paint them today and throw them on tomorrow.
            LOL wilson actually listened to what slick said . . . . . . what is this world coming to?
            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

the blind leading the blind!

Comment

got my seats installed, just one today, and ima finish the other tomorrow after school. no more bear torn seats i might take off the back seats too, jsut a thought. ^^^ i think i might redo my center console while im at it.

enV this!!!!

member ride thing

myspace

93accordSE video!

Comment

Anybody have an iphone? or Ipod touch? There is an application called dynolicious, and its a cool application that uses the sensors in the ipod/iphone itself to measure a simulated dyno.

Yesterday I reeled off a 16 second qtr mile! Yay... (not really) but this program said I netted close to 182hp.

I know its not the most accurate thing in the world, but its still cool to see how this car performs sometimes. It also has a "skidpad" feature that measures g forces.

Just thought I'd share, cause ive been playing around with this program in the car for a few days.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by bacal36 View Post
                    Anybody have an iphone? or Ipod touch? There is an application called dynolicious, and its a cool application that uses the sensors in the ipod/iphone itself to measure a simulated dyno.

Yesterday I reeled off a 16 second qtr mile! Yay... (not really) but this program said I netted close to 182hp.

I know its not the most accurate thing in the world, but its still cool to see how this car performs sometimes. It also has a "skidpad" feature that measures g forces.

Just thought I'd share, cause ive been playing around with this program in the car for a few days.
                    Is that the one free or is it like $10?
                    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                      Is that the one free or is it like $10?
                      Under 10 bucks I believe... I dont know for sure... Still a fun app.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

hmmm so I guess by using the gps to measure how far you travel in a quarter mile?

16 seconds is a tad slow but the hp seems right.

Comment

got 1 skirt on, paint was taking way too long to dry between coats causing it to take until sunset to finish. I started at about 3pm and was working with my oem jack, and two jack stands; would have been quicker if I had a floor jack.

My car needs paint .

Too much going on with the black and white ahha.
                          Last edited by ikayto; 09-10-2008, 09:22 PM.

Comment

got 1 skirt on, paint was taking way too long to dry between coats so it took until sunset to finish. I started at about 3pm and was working with my oem jack, and two jack stands; would have been quicker if I had a floor jack.
                            cool. now PLEEEEASE paint that rear bumper!

Comment

Installed Prelude Steering Wheel:

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                                cool. now PLEEEEASE paint that rear bumper!
                                x 1,000,000
                                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X