No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since I'm not going to paint this thing after all I owe it to Ginger to at least paint the rear, handles, and side mirrors.

Thanks for the constructive criticism about the whole imbalance in front and rear lips. I wouldnt have done it if I didnt get that input to break through my stubborn view of how my car looks.

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
      x 1,000,000

Comment

lulz, too bad the only things jdm are the headlights, wheels, sidemarkers, and grill.

usdm ftw :]

edit:

ehhh, just about the same in usdm stuff. It's a cluster fuck.

Comment

damn it johnny, that hurt. I dont want to visualize my car red because it wont happen

It looks real nice despite the epic MS paint action :]

Comment

^^^ LOL @ johnny
            honestly your car doesnt look too shabby like this!

Comment

i think the edge of the lip is thicker than the sidewall of the tire in that one jed ahah.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                ^^^ LOL @ johnny
                honestly your car doesnt look too shabby like this!

yeah go VIP with your car Wilson! looks nice.
                ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                  i think the edge of the lip is thicker than the sidewall of the tire in that one jed ahah.
                  thats what zee stretched tires look like!

Comment

I think if that were real the wheel would be cambered in so much that the edge of the tire would be floating in the air ahah and massive rubbing on the upper arm.

Comment

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pts/835860953.html

Is that worth buying?

Comment

Originally posted by BatmannamtaB View Post
                        Yeah 45 bucks not too bad I would keep it black for an oem look.

New to the accord the i striped the interior and put some more sound deadening crap on it, the rear seat was a pain to get out. and I found about 3 bucks in change, heading down to stater bros to see how much to rent a carpet cleaner is.
                        Last edited by NorcoAccord; 09-11-2008, 11:30 PM.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord View Post
                          I would still need to hack off some of it from both ends correct?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord View Post

Ned to the accord the i striped the interior and put some more sound deadening crap on it, the rear seat was a pain to get out. and I found about 3 bucks in change, heading down to stater bros to see how much to rent a carpet cleaner is.
                            rug doctor is 21.99 for 24hr rental

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
                            94 z28 M6 sold
                            89 turbo targa white package supra sold
                            92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

Originally posted by BatmannamtaB View Post
                              I would still need to hack off some of it from both ends correct?

Thanks.
                              Honestly I don't know, nothing a dremel can't do in 5 seconds.

thank you youngJAY I forgot when I went down there to ask.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Working...
                              X