Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo View Post
    wilson u can do it for him, you seen it done.
    $30 installed
    $30?

Comment

i started claybaring the car again. i did a fraction of the car. plenty more to go.
      also vacuumed the interior and amor all it.

aight guys.

kenwood dnx 8120 = $1200

or

JIC J-FORCE 07 17x8 +38 = $992wheels only $1300 with tires.
      Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 09-16-2008, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BatmannamtaB View Post
        $30?

that's how much chan wanted for my install.

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
        i started claybaring the car again. i did a fraction of the car. plenty more to go.

How do you know if you missed a spot on black?

On my car it's like dull white where I missed.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
          that's how much chan wanted for my install.

How do you know if you missed a spot on black?

On my car it's like dull white where I missed.
          when you dry or glide your hand on the paint it sounds like sand paper or sounds sandy.

you cant get rid of that by regular washing, you would have to clay bar it out. if you got it out, it feels really smooth, sounds smooth, and quiet or squeaky clean.

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMESNIPER View Post
            New to the ride...TRUST headers!!! World of a fuckin difference.
            also vacuumed the interior and amor all it.

aight guys.

kenwood dnx 8120 = $1200

or

JIC J-FORCE 07 17x8 +38 = $992wheels only $1300 with tires.
            PRIMESNIPER happy to hear you have the header on, did it change how are your exhaust sounds or any notable difference in sound.

GHOST when your done claying your car come do mine, I just go done stripping the inside of the car and cleaned the carpets and seats, also layed down a lot more edead. cant wait to take her for a drive.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

I alway imagined you would get something with a fat lip and multi piece. They look like g35 stock wheels :/

Comment

Originally posted by 92turboaccord View Post
                new winshield the build is on..........now all i need is atf and oil anyone have a hook up on z1?
                I do. hit me up if you're interested.
                The beginning of a new era............................
                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                  I do. hit me up if you're interested.
                  i got too much atf at home...genuine honda and acura atf...haha...

let meh see....whats new with my car....well....the cd has multiple cracks on the pistons....umm...some minor scratches on the cylinder walls....i think the valve seals are leaking...and ummm....the cb is still healthy and strong...nothing new there....

updated 3/7/2009=best ET to date: 14.2 (no NOS)

Comment

I alway imagined you would get something with a fat lip and multi piece. They look like g35 stock wheels :/
                    yea imagined that too such as the work meister s1s or the advan rgs but they are only available whenever some person wants to sell them. even then i dont even know if i will have the money.

with these jics theyre brand new, always available when i want to buy them, and they have it im chrome which i want.

Comment

Yeah I think these rims will look great on the ride....especially in chrome. =0 I say u throw in some neo chro lugs to set it off. =D

Comment

yea imagined that too such as the work meister s1s or the advan rgs but they are only available whenever some person wants to sell them. even then i dont even know if i will have the money.

with these jics theyre brand new, always available when i want to buy them, and they have it im chrome which i want.

ahh chrome makes it look a lot better. I think the finish was what made me think oem wheel. I can see it has a inner lip with the chrome now.

buy here jed, the price is ridiculously cheap. If you find it cheaper I'll give you $100 bucks.

https://www.injectedperformance.com/...D=7510&VID=104

Comment

ahh chrome makes it look a lot better. I think the finish was what made me think oem wheel. I can see it has a inner lip with the chrome now.

buy here jed, the price is ridiculously cheap. If you find it cheaper I'll give you $100 bucks.

https://www.injectedperformance.com/...D=7510&VID=104
                          haha. call them and put me on 3 way. ill give you a 20 bucks if you can get it cheaper then 992 all 4 in chrome "from them".

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord View Post
                            GHOST when your done claying your car come do mine, I just go done stripping the inside of the car and cleaned the carpets and seats, also layed down a lot more edead. cant wait to take her for a drive.
                            get the materials and beer and we got a deal.

Comment

get the materials and beer and we got a deal.
                              umm naa my paint isnt worth the effort. ;p

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord View Post
                                umm naa my paint isnt worth the effort. ;p
                                touché!

im moving back to good ol fontana tonight guys!

im going to miss livin in san diego

Comment

Working...
                                X