Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
    touché!

im moving back to good ol fontana tonight guys!

im going to miss livin in san diego
    Well if you come get the VHT paint at my house you can see my accord in person, I have a clear coat in places, and pink looks great with red but at least I have my fogs with no rubbers and H23 with intake header highflow car and wsII exhaust.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

touché!

im moving back to good ol fontana tonight guys!

im going to miss livin in san diego
      lol jed, it seems like you go back and forth between sd and fontana a lot. I always thought you were still in fontana.

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord View Post
        Well if you come get the VHT paint at my house you can see my accord in person, I have a clear coat in places, and pink looks great with red but at least I have my fogs with no rubbers and H23 with intake header highflow car and wsII exhaust.
        nice nice, if your free tonight around 930-1030ish ill be willing to drop by, just pm me. if you work on your car i might be able to help. plus you get to see my car too, nothing special it just looks like i have a swap meet in my car.

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
        lol jed, it seems like you go back and forth between sd and fontana a lot. I always thought you were still in fontana.
        naw i only been to fontana once since i finished the quarter back in june. i get my good ol room back and a fuckin barking dog next door.

Comment

selling some parts, and painting it 1 color this weekend
          FA1

Comment

nice nice, if your free tonight around 930-1030ish ill be willing to drop by, just pm me. if you work on your car i might be able to help. plus you get to see my car too, nothing special it just looks like i have a swap meet in my car.

naw i only been to fontana once since i finished the quarter back in june. i get my good ol room back and a fuckin barking dog next door.
            Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
            selling some parts, and painting it 1 color this weekend
            GHOST I will be with my girl tonight, but tomorrow I will be at Penske Honda looking at cars with my grandma, around 8 am till 10am so if you want to meet up there all is good.

2.2 where is your for sale thread?

Click Me

Comment

GHOST I will be with my girl tonight, but tomorrow I will be at Penske Honda looking at cars with my grandma, around 8 am till 10am so if you want to meet up there all is good.

forsale thread is long gone

the taillights i tried to sell to paul, i only found the 2 outer tail lights and my dad happened to put the inner tail lights away and not know where he put it which pissed me off. my apologies go to paul.

i still have my 92-93 blackhoused USDM headlights one with a crack for 40 bucks and a jdm cluster thats missing tach for 25. if anyone is interested you guys have until 830 to say you want it or im leaving it in san diego.

i might be free tomorrow but ill letcha know.

Comment

forsale thread is long gone

the taillights i tried to sell to paul, i only found the 2 outer tail lights and my dad happened to put the inner tail lights away and not know where he put it which pissed me off. my apologies go to paul.

i still have my 92-93 blackhoused USDM headlights one with a crack for 40 bucks and a jdm cluster thats missing tach for 25. if anyone is interested you guys have until 830 to say you want it or im leaving it in san diego.

i might be free tomorrow but ill letcha know.
                How about two 1/2 empty cans of vht paint for the headlights? If not I will still give you one for free, so either you win or we both win.

Click Me

Comment

in the socal classifieds of course
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=115134
                  FA1

Comment

[QUOTE=NorcoAccord;1664974]PRIMESNIPER happy to hear you have the header on, did it change how are your exhaust sounds or any notable difference in sound.

Thanks man. The exhauust sounds deeper and I really feel more power.

Hers a couple pics

14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

not to knock you but it looks like a megan header. I couldn't tell the diff unless someone told me.

Click Me

Comment

The quality of the new header makes that old DC header look like a muffler shop special.
                        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

not to knock you but it looks like a megan header. I couldn't tell the diff unless someone told me.
                          I agree

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                            [im]http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/PRIMECB7/Greddy%20Header%20Installation%209-13-08/IMG_0712.jpg[/img]

The quality of the new header makes that old DC header look like a muffler shop special.
                            dc header doesnt look that bad for being dirty and used lol.

I dont see a big difference in the down pipe other than the finish which is nice and sparkly. Most of the power is probably from the primary design, looks more fluid than the dc header with the 4th being flipped on the trust. No offense ricardo, it's a beautiful header

Ricardo, has your header turned golden yet?
                            Last edited by ikayto; 09-18-2008, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Yea they look like Mr. T's gold chain lol

Comment

gyeaa, if you sprayed wd40 on them before you turned on the car they would have had a purpley red look like burnt titanium exhaust tips and neo chrome nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X