Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
    some dip shit rookie tried to break into my car last night and failed miserably.

here is the evidence

he tried to stick a hanger through the window and instead he got between my tint and glass. now the tints fucked!
    find the person and break there balls

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

heres a teaser for whats in store fellas more will be posted soon

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
      "2SIIC"
      Authentic Jerseys for sale
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

naw it was outside at long beach. i didnt know if it was done my my gfs friends house while i was at the club or at her brothers house where i crashed at. i didnt notice it at night time cause of course it was dark.

plus i my uncles garage is full of cars anyway so theres no room for me. my aunt and my uncle as well as myself have been waiting for his mom to move out for the longest time! until the old bag moves my car is outside prone to haters.
        what a noob, thinking he break into a lude aha.

I'm surprised your alarm didnt go off.

Cant wait to see all the goodies you been collecting David, seemed for a while you just had a collection in your room aha.

Comment

Put on my front mud guards today, thanks to akkordlayinkit

Currently waiting for my side markers

I just need a digital camera to take new updated pics of my car.

Oh and I put on one last coat of black paint onto my center console.

Comment

H22 Swap............Comming to a CB7 near you!

Got to give a thank you and shout out to Craig for the hook up! Can't beat all this for $2095! This engine is clean as hell. Once again, thanks. I'll keep you all updated!

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by R33cb7 View Post

Got to give a thank you and shout out to Craig for the hook up! Can't beat all this for $2095! This engine is clean as hell. Once again, thanks. I'll keep you all updated!
              nice
              contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

hey gerald if you ever want to give me the extra black valve cover after putting on that red one, ill be happy to take it for free

Comment

No problem. I'll let you know when I get the black one off. It's pretty mint!

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

No problem. I'll let you know when I get the black one off. It's pretty mint!

Fo Sho!!

so my oil change costed me 105 bucks today.

Comment

why

no 17mm socket and a catch can?

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                        why

no 17mm socket and a catch can?
                        so i lifted the car to drain my oil before i go to the store to buy some.

i saw the tale tell dark grease which ment only one thing..

a broken cv boot. this boot was completely torn all the way around.

so instead of just buying oil and a filter i bought an axle as well.

Comment

hmmm wats new wit my car... new duralast gold battery and a new car wash

Find me in the canyons

Comment

so i lifted the car to drain my oil before i go to the store to buy some.

i saw the tale tell dark grease which ment only one thing..

a broken cv boot. this boot was completely torn all the way around.

so instead of just buying oil and a filter i bought an axle as well.
                            oo that's unfortunate. You think it might have come from the previous owner riding so dumped?

I was hoping you would have said you got some madd tight synthetic oil and 24k plated oil filter.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                              oo that's unfortunate. You think it might have come from the previous owner riding so dumped?

I was hoping you would have said you got some madd tight synthetic oil and 24k plated oil filter.
                              haha i praise my car but not to the extent of gold plating it.

i used to go all royal purple and strictly s2000 filters on my 91 4door. but this one is mobile-1 with fram and if im on a good mood ill buy the tough guard one. i know fram is a pos filter but as a college student with no job my wallet can pay for fram. i just recently changed the oil brand to castrol syntec cause it was 2 dollars cheaper at walmart lol

its kinda fortunate that the boot tore near the half shaft. i wouldnt have to worry as bad with driving it around temporarily. plus its a bitch to clean that shit off your wheel!

Comment

looks nice. I'm jealous now. I still got that f22 sohc in my cb7.
                                The beginning of a new era............................
                                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Working...
                                X