Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
    thanks tim. im trying to visualize it, but id have to do it hands on to get it.
    i appreciate it timbo. how hard was it to do?

i have 4 of them to tackle. the first two would be the hardest. the second two should be a lot faster.
    yeah you'll understand it more when you do it. just get the boots and circular clips b/c you'll prolly ruin the stock ones when you remove them. also use axle grease, which is what i've been using. works well. once you get how to do it, the rest will be easy.

the tie rods are easy b/c they are facing upwards. my instructions are for tie rods, and the knuckle joints are the same thing just facing downwards. do NOT use a pickle fork to remove the ball joints. use a tierod end puller, free rental at autozone.

the tools looks exactly like this. tighten it down but not too much.

then bang the knuckle itself, not the tool using a BFH. this shocks the joint loose. if it doesn't budge, tighten it down some more, then bang again.
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
      His wheels look like Konig Countersteer R
      Your right they are countersteer R'S....i also like that they only make them in 4x114 so you wont see a bunch of civic/integras with them
      95 Accord Wagon
      95 Integra GSR

Comment

brake lights go in when i'm not stepping on my brakes..

didn't know about it and left it like that for like 2 hours. cousin comes to my house and tells me about it.

for like 20 minutes i was lost and didn't know what was the problem.

then i check by the brakes, i see this blue-ish thing with grease broken in pieces. and i found out thats the thing that was broken that helps turn off the brake lights..

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by iNspired View Post
          brake lights go in when i'm not stepping on my brakes..

didn't know about it and left it like that for like 2 hours. cousin comes to my house and tells me about it.

for like 20 minutes i was lost and didn't know what was the problem.

then i check by the brakes, i see this blue-ish thing with grease broken in pieces. and i found out thats the thing that was broken that helps turn off the brake lights..
          This just happened to me not too long ago and it drained my battery. I just bought a plastic nut and bolt from Pep Boys to replace that broken piece.
          ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
            This just happened to me not too long ago and it drained my battery. I just bought a plastic nut and bolt from Pep Boys to replace that broken piece.
            yeah. i searched through my garage for anything that i can put into that hole on the brake pedal and i found this plastic screw that just fit perfect.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTIN_DC2 View Post
              New shoes for my ce1:

wow dippin proper
              contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Washed my baby, installed stubby antenna and repainted my center console with Dupli-Color black so it matches way better with the dash

Comment

Originally posted by bacal36 View Post

I'm at 220,000

I wonder how much longer my car will last

Comment

Originally posted by BatmannamtaB View Post
                    I'm at 220,000

I wonder how much longer my car will last
                    just keep up the maintenance and it'll last at least till 350k if not more.

Ginger is a baby at 137,230 :P

Comment

What happened to the I.E. guy with 400K miles?

My swap thread
                      Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

going to be swapping some 99 prelude cloth seats in the cb7. Friend had them laying around and my seats are all worn out. The prelude seats have better side bolsters and upper cushioning.

cant wait to tear apart the cb7 seat of its rails and pan to bolt it on the prelude one.

going to be interesting.

Comment

a wilson so have you got a clio banner yet? I saw johnny photoshoped them on your car and I like the one on your sig all blue if you get one let me know Im down to put one on my cb9

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                            going to be swapping some 99 prelude cloth seats in the cb7. Friend had them laying around and my seats are all worn out. The prelude seats have better side bolsters and upper cushioning.

cant wait to tear apart the cb7 seat of its rails and pan to bolt it on the prelude one.

going to be interesting.
                            It will look nice on the CB7's Wilson. I only have 1 picture of the seats in my car, before I finish my full black interior:

Hi

Comment

oh snap you did it.

going to pm you for more info

Comment

^take pics.. i wana see what you'd do with the power seatbelts..

Comment

Working...
                                X