No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

staring at the autobelt mechanism I hope they are attached to the rail.

oneoffaccord confirmed that it's 1 or 2 bolts for the auto seat belt mechanism.

Comment

A new lip.

more pix's in my MR thread.
      Freedom Is Not Free
      U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

mm legend lip on a 90-91 bumper

okey doke, after 3 hours most of which was used to dismantle the rivets on the rail from the accord bracket I have 1 prelude seat in.

Next time should be a lot faster since I wont have to fiddle around with trying to mount the outer accord rail on the prelude seat since the driver side already has rails.

it's bolted down with 3/4 bolts and is sturdy.

assembled..
        prelude outer side mounts with accord rails and accord inner side rail and mounts with the auto seat mechanism.

the two bolts

covered up
        girlfriend as the camera woman

Installing the driver's side next week when I come home from ucla again.

looks good, I noticed it looks a tad different than peter's prelude seats as it has some stripes. I dont know the difference in 97-01 prelude seats.

Out rail of the accord BOLTS right up to the prelude but you have to cut up the side of your seat to get to the bolts on your accord.

what do you guys think?

extra pics:

my buddy just bought jdm type-s front and rear seats so I get his spare set while his leathers go back into his room. Also he just finished his manual swap.

Ginger's new resting ground. Not parking my car at my place anymore--too many wannabe thugs.
        Last edited by ikayto; 10-05-2008, 09:31 PM.

Comment

seat looks good

new with my car: first time its been all one color since the end of 05

the paint isnt matched and my crappy camera makes it appear worse, oh well all brown ftw.
          FA1

Comment

what did you actually paint? I can't distinguish between the new/old paint so it seems like a good job aha.

Comment

the trunk was bling bling jed gold

no pic but the hood was "seattle silver" with leopard print primer spots
              FA1

Comment

selling the car gary?

wilson - seat doesnt look too bad. just make sure you get all 4 bolted in. its annoying only having 3 bolts and plus safety is a concern!

i saw your friends post about the leather bb6 seat. would he be interested just selling the rear seats for 100 bucks?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                  selling the car gary?
                  for the right price it is, but id like to keep it so im not actively trying to unload it. still trying to sell parts but no luck yet
                  FA1

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                    selling the car gary?

wilson - seat doesnt look too bad. just make sure you get all 4 bolted in. its annoying only having 3 bolts and plus safety is a concern!

i saw your friends post about the leather bb6 seat. would he be interested just selling the rear seats for 100 bucks?
                    lol

if you find a buyer willing to pay 250 for the fronts then why not lol. I think it's a pretty great deal as of now, two seats and rears for 350. He'll probably trade you the rears if you can find him a p13 obd1 as he cant just throw a manual p13 obd2 or he'll need a new key fob from honda which is $$. Or trade plus cash for a good obd2 to obd1 harness. This is all under the circumstance that a front seat buyer has been found.

I'm going to try to fab a bracket of some sort to grab the rail because it's sitting 1" away from the mounting hole. Peter, 92accord, also only has 3/4. Definitely want to make this a safe set up since the wife is usually riding in that seat. I'm having her use the lap belt in the mean time since we usually dont use it anyways haah.

Jed do you know what year my seats came from? I'm thinking the later 99-01 years?
                    Last edited by ikayto; 10-05-2008, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                      lol

if you find a buyer willing to pay 250 for the fronts then why not lol. I think it's a pretty great deal as of now, two seats and rears for 350.

I'm going to try to fab a bracket of some sort to grab the rail because it's sitting 1" away from the mounting hole. Peter, 92accord, also only has 3/4. Definitely want to make this a safe set up since the wife is usually riding in that seat. I'm having her use the lap belt in the mean time since we usually dont use it anyways haah.

Jed do you know what year my seats came from? I'm thinking the later 99-01 years?
                      i forgot what my seats look like lol. hold on..

*walks to the car*

Comment

edited my post for possible trades jed.

Comment

thinking about picking up a front lip.....

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

thought you were going to stick with maintenance and stop modding but regardless of that welcome back to the game.

people change their minds all the time.
                            Last edited by ikayto; 10-06-2008, 12:56 AM.

Comment

just a wild thought. doesn't mean i am going to get a new lip.

whats new though is a new coat of dirt and $45 of gas..
                              Last edited by Shinobi; 10-06-2008, 01:13 AM.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

i pumped gas and got mobbed by homeless men cleaning my windows

*sigh..there went two bucks aha. I felt bad for them and they did a legit job so they got paid.

Comment

Working...
                                X