Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
    i pumped gas and got mobbed by homeless men cleaning my windows

*sigh..there went two bucks aha. I felt bad for them and they did a legit job so they got paid.
    speaking of homeless, theres this gas station by my house. and theres this homeless lady who stays there all the time asking for money. she sneaks up to you, its freakishly scary. she would always ask for some change, and when she gets change from you, she asks for more, $1 to $5 to $10.. she looks exactly like the crazy cat lady from the simpsons.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Bought a "Type-R" style steering wheel, all black with red "H" symbol in the middle, pretty sick

Comment

so yea i walked to my car but before that i got side tracked and totally forgot about looking at the seat lol.

i also forgot one of my bags that i forgot to bring with me back to fontana.

Comment

lol I was wondering why your walk took so long. it's cool

my buddy is willing to sell the seats for 250, front and rear O.O

Comment

lol I was wondering why your walk took so long. it's cool

my buddy is willing to sell the seats for 250, front and rear O.O
            thats mighty tempting.....although i really dont need a driver seat, then id have too many lol. also the fact that i dont know how im going to take the driver seat home. cause i know that i can just take off the passenger and rear seats.

ill sleep on it.

Comment

that's an interesting question, my buddy managed to pick up his jdm set from hmotors somehow. Probably rode without a passenger seat.

Comment

do you know what year my seats came from? I'm thinking the later 99-01 years?
                I looked up our seats on ebay Wilson, and I did notice that:
                -The early 5th Gen’s (1997-1998 regardless Base or SH model) are my style seats.
                -You have the later 5th Gen’s (1999-2001 regardless Base or SH model) seats. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

Good work on the seats Wilson , keep it up. Thinking about getting the USDM leather 5th Gen Prelude front seats to match my 91SE black leather rear seats =).
                Hi

Comment

Originally posted by 92ACCORD_CB7 View Post
                  I looked up our seats on ebay Wilson, and I did notice that:
                  -The early 5th Gen’s (1997-1998 regardless Base or SH model) are my style seats.
                  -You have the later 5th Gen’s (1999-2001 regardless Base or SH model) seats. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone.

Good work on the seats Wilson , keep it up. Thinking about getting the USDM leather 5th Gen Prelude front seats to match my 91SE black leather rear seats =).
                  my buddy is selling them :]

maybe you can buy my friend's front leathers for 200 and jed can buy his rears for 100 :]

here's the pics!

Last edited by ikayto; 10-06-2008, 12:48 PM.

Comment

installed JDM headlights and SIR bumper lights (just as rare as CB units) on my CE wagon. pics later, finished last night.
                    1cor10:31
                    - 92 LX coupe
                    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

maybe you can buy my friend's front leathers for 200 and jed can buy his rears for 100 :]

here's the pics!

i already pm'd your friend. you said 250 so i said okay time to pm him.

Comment

go for it :]

some guy bargained with him to 250 and my friend finally agreed but that guy hasnt been responding. I'll make sure you get them ;p

Comment

CB is SOLD.

Picked up a white 1991 300SE from my parents. Contemplating VIP Style/Yakuza-mobile.

It would be nice, but just talking out loud right now. Don't really know if I want to mod it so much as it still rides like a cloud.

Comment

Originally posted by XLR Azn View Post
                            CB is SOLD.

Picked up a white 1991 300SE from my parents. Contemplating VIP Style/Yakuza-mobile.

It would be nice, but just talking out loud right now. Don't really know if I want to mod it so much as it still rides like a cloud.

Those old Benz's are sweet! I was going to do that too but decided to hold off on it and save up for a different project.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by iNspired View Post
                              speaking of homeless, theres this gas station by my house. and theres this homeless lady who stays there all the time asking for money. she sneaks up to you, its freakishly scary. she would always ask for some change, and when she gets change from you, she asks for more, $1 to $5 to $10.. she looks exactly like the crazy cat lady from the simpsons.

Hahaha, I know what lady you're talking about. She is always around the 626 area.

Thanks Wilson, but I have my eye on something else already .
                              Hi

Comment

Originally posted by XLR Azn View Post
                                CB is SOLD.

Sweet! Does that mean the AP1's going to see some track time with me and Tim?
                                Raceline USA

Comment

Working...
                                X