Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
    san diego is officially dismantled!
    sucks! but im going to try and get a house/condo while prices are cheap, modding a car takes too much of the cash flow
    FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
      sucks! but im going to try and get a house/condo while prices are cheap, modding a car takes too much of the cash flow
      no worries. we all have to move on some day right? i have. good luck with the house finding.

Comment

House hunting sucks. Prices are probably going to go down for another year or two so i don't know what to do.
        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

H22A Swap

Gonna start my swap tomorrow.......................

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by R33cb7 View Post
            Gonna start my swap tomorrow.......................
            so have you decided to un mold your bumper to your body? lol

Comment

Nah man, it's staying like that. The next thing to go though is the rims, interior, and rear tail lights.

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                House hunting sucks. Prices are probably going to go down for another year or two so i don't know what to do.
                I'm looking at buying a house too. The prices are to hard to resist right now. Word of advice though: A home that lists for $250,000 will probrably sell for $220 if it's bank owned and you low ball them.

Comment

Yeah some of the prices are really good right now compared to this time last year but it's still about 30% higher than where it should be. This is a pretty crazy documentary about foreclosures happening in SoCal. It's worth watching.

http://p.castfire.com/castfire_v2.sw...olor=&rev=2701

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Yeah some of the prices are really good right now compared to this time last year but it's still about 30% higher than where it should be. This is a pretty crazy documentary about foreclosures happening in SoCal. It's worth watching.

http://p.castfire.com/castfire_v2.sw...olor=&rev=2701
                    wow that was a very insightful video.

im glad my parents stuck with the house they first bought back in 1987 which was 130-180gs at the time. they were tempted to buy a new house but they changed their minds. good thing they did.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                      wow that was a very insightful video.

im glad my parents stuck with the house they first bought back in 1987 which was 130-180gs at the time. they were tempted to buy a new house but they changed their minds. good thing they did.
                      Here is a good read about the housing market crash.

http://patrick.net/housing/crash.html

Comment

my friends family was a victim.

they already owned a house, but they bought another one. then the new one went belly up. because of the new one going belly up it caused them to lose their original house. and YOU dont wanna know what they left behind. i tried to help them evacuate most of their stuff.

well one of the things they left that was like very valueable was a 1923 T-Bucket hotrod.

i think they went back and got it, but im not sure.

either way it was sad.

Comment

Who knows exactly what the housing market will do in 2 years from now. One thing to consider is the interest rates. They are not going any lower, and will likely go up. But a couple years would give you more time to save up. If you can save up a 20% down payment you can avoid the PMI, which is something like $110 a month on a $300,000 loan.

That was an amazing video BTW. It makes you wonder where all these people are going.

My swap thread
                          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

hole in middle of the lower radiator hose... wtf?
                            my car hates me
                            FA1

Comment

My new 17's shoes looks to small on my car

Hi

Comment

Originally posted by 92ACCORD_CB7 View Post
                                My new 17's shoes looks to small on my car

gotta dump it mang

Comment

Working...
                                X