Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
    denggggggggggg $$$ matt. my prelude friend just bought a set for $135 from honda access.
    Cost about the same.

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
    wow floor mats are an oem option? thats wack. it should be a standard.
    Doesn't even come with the carpet floor mats. It's all good though. I like the all-seasons.
    Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
      wow floor mats are an oem option? thats wack. it should be a standard.
      oem mats suck now, the Si mats I bought dont have a rubber base like the kind you see in older hondas with little spikes to keep them in place either.

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
        x2. What size are the tires? They seem to have quite a thick sidewall.
        There 215/45/17 all around.

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
        looking good peter, just lower and you'll be good. and don't worry about taxing the lip. we've all ran that lip being slammed and it's fine, the beauty that is urethane!
        Hahaha, I remember meeting you up long time ago Tim, and you couldn’t even get threw some of the speed bumps in the Target parking lot. Sorry but my car is a daily that I drive everywhere with my friends and family and the fact my home and work driveways are to steep to go any lower.
        Hi

Comment

i'm in the same boat peter, I want to go lower but dont want to deal with all the extra care being dumped involves.

Comment

oem mats suck now, the Si mats I bought dont have a rubber base like the kind you see in older hondas with little spikes to keep them in place either.
            Yeah I noticed that. The floor mats in my DB8 have the rubber spikes. Awesomeness...
            Raceline USA

Comment

re-doing my interior......suede...just removed my dash.....it freakn broke when i removed it....thanks chan for the black dash... now gotta removed rear seats....and get them done.

Originally posted by deevergote
              Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by blvs125 View Post
                re-doing my interior......suede...just removed my dash.....it freakn broke when i removed it....thanks chan for the black dash... now gotta removed rear seats....and get them done.
                nice should look clean. black suede?

today i just dropped off the car to godson aka jesus aka the lord.

jesus im diggin the yaris you got

Comment

so you're the reason why he's busy this weekend :]

Comment

CB has a dead battery...maybe in a month or so it'll finally get more frequent attention from me.
                    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

no jump start johnny?

new with my car is

I bought a 2003 Accord OEM car cover for $50 on ebay after I compared its profile to my cb7. I was concerned with the cover clearing my kit and this cover did just that.

fits snug with a little breathing room at the top.
                      Last edited by ikayto; 10-18-2008, 04:20 AM.

Comment

no jump start johnny?
                        Nah, i just disconnected the battery. Even if i did jump it i'd probably not drive it for another month and it'll be dead again. I think it hasn't been driven since the last meet down in Playa. My dad washed it so at least it's clean.

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
                          CB has a dead battery...maybe in a month or so it'll finally get more frequent attention from me.
                          You mean it won't get replaced with something that has 2 seats and is rwd in a few months?

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                            You mean it won't get replaced with something that has 2 seats and is rwd in a few months?
                            johnny needs some baby seats :]

someone to carry on dad's torch!

the cb7 will be modded out in the next 2 decades once more!

Comment

so you're the reason why he's busy this weekend :]
                              you mean busy on sunday

i have no time to drop it off to him sunday morning so i let him have my car today and ill pick it up on sunday.

jesus lives closer then i thought, it was only a 17 mile drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                                That's still in the plans but he CB is getting a new home in a month.

Comment

Working...
                                X