Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
    you mean busy on sunday

i have no time to drop it off to him sunday morning so i let him have my car today and ill pick it up on sunday.

jesus lives closer then i thought, it was only a 17 mile drive.
    lol ah, I was going to get an alternator from jesus sunday but I have to come in the afternoon because of another "job."

Comment

Originally posted by lummieCB7 View Post
      That's still in the plans but he CB is getting a new home in a month.
      I hope it all works out for you, but I want to hear some details about this new home. How big is the garage and is the driveway lowered car friendly?

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
        no jump start johnny?

new with my car is

I bought a 2003 Accord OEM car cover for $50 on ebay after I compared its profile to my cb7. I was concerned with the cover clearing my kit and this cover did just that.

fits snug with a little breathing room at the top.

my car cover started to rip......it lasted 3 years....time for a new one....thats water proof.

Originally posted by deevergote
        Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

royal purple oil change and cleaned the air filter with a recharge kit.

Comment

Pulled all the vents out and cleaned inside there...lots of dust and a little mold it looked like. First time I ever popped those vents out.

My swap thread
            Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

timing belt, water pump, etc basically the 125k mile tune up.

thanks jesus!

Comment

The new car cover

having a little fun..

inspired by

Comment

It just doesn't give the same effect as Ricardo's car.

I went to super autobacs with my friend for him to get an alignment and they refused to do it because his tires were a little worn for a falken ziex 912.

Comment

does he have like 3/32nds left or what

now:
                    car is stowed away at the girlfriend's house but was having headlight issues, I think the connection under the fuse box was loose again-bleh.
                    Last edited by ikayto; 10-20-2008, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                      It just doesn't give the same effect as Ricardo's car.

I went to super autobacs with my friend for him to get an alignment and they refused to do it because his tires were a little worn for a falken ziex 912.

Super Autobacs service FTL. Raceline FTW!
                      Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                        Super Autobacs service FTL. Raceline FTW!
                        Their service center does suck. They wouldn't align the car because of the tires saying it was a liability issue, so I went to my friends to pick up a set of nt-01 then back to my house for lug nuts and tools. Then when we came back with the r-comps they said since we're asking for race specs they aren't liable. So we got into an argument about why they couldn't just do it on the other tires if they aren't liable anyways because of the race specs. A simple alignment ended up taking 5-6 hours.

Comment

Their service center does suck. They wouldn't align the car because of the tires saying it was a liability issue, so I went to my friends to pick up a set of nt-01 then back to my house for lug nuts and tools. Then when we came back with the r-comps they said since we're asking for race specs they aren't liable. So we got into an argument about why they couldn't just do it on the other tires if they aren't liable anyways because of the race specs. A simple alignment ended up taking 5-6 hours.
                          I thought that was a racing tire. LOL.
                          The beginning of a new era............................
                          165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                          184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

yo long money sent can we meet up tomorrow morning
                            contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

check vehicle classifieds if you want to see whats new with mine
                              FA1

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo View Post
                                yo long money sent can we meet up tomorrow morning
                                Yeah, just give me a call tomorrow. I was going to give you call today and just drop it off when I got out of class, but then I forgot to bring it along.

Comment

Working...
                                X