Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need teh fogs.

Comment

ill get fogs when i see a good price on them. call me cheap but im not willing to spend over 250 on fogs. i can be patient with those things, hell my cb never had fogs!

i just bought a lude shifter from another member here. so my collection is complete!

26 for the boot
      70 for forbidden lever and accord cables
      55 for the prelude shifter assembly

151 for the whole conversion. not bad.

Comment

i said i wouldnt spend more money than necessary on the car anymore but i'm itching for some chrome extended lug nuts to match the lip of my wheels when I start sanding them and polish. rear bumper is going to get paint from chan sometime soon.

Must...resist...

Just unsure if they're the chrome mirror face kind I like and not just dull silver.
        Last edited by ikayto; 10-29-2008, 09:17 PM.

Comment

just got a trd wing for my rolla. 50 bucks they usually go for 400 mint. has a crack but can be fixed
          contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
            thanks! cant wait to get my set of rims begining of next year and ill be set!
            Hurry up so you can come with me and Tim to the track!
            Raceline USA

Comment

is riding along just as fun matt lol

if so, I'd like a taste of the track even if i'm not driving ;p

yesss my steering wheel was shipped yesterday, even though if he would have shipped it the day after I won the auction I'd have it by now but w.e

Comment

^ glad the wheel is coming wilson, and yes riding along is actually more scary in my opinion. ask aaron ! i don't think speed ventures allows ridealongs anymore, i have to confirm this!
                1cor10:31
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                  is riding along just as fun matt lol

if so, I'd like a taste of the track even if i'm not driving ;p

yesss my steering wheel was shipped yesterday, even though if he would have shipped it the day after I won the auction I'd have it by now but w.e

Riding along is ok, but I'd rather be in the driver's seat.

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                  ^ glad the wheel is coming wilson, and yes riding along is actually more scary in my opinion. ask aaron ! i don't think speed ventures allows ridealongs anymore, i have to confirm this!
                  The no passenger rule only applies to the tracks at Willow Springs. As far as I know, passengers are allowed at Buttonwillow.
                  Raceline USA

Comment

They said you can have passengers if they are helping you in some way, but we tried that and they wouldn't let us do it, so no passengers.

Comment

its pretty cool and scary the same time especially the 2nd corner at horse thief mile the 2nd corner, especially with the speed and elevation drop. i almost pissed my pants haha
                      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                        Hurry up so you can come with me and Tim to the track!
                        i dont know about tracking those rims. the rims im getting are 17x8 +38s with 205/45 tires haha. not really ideal for tracking

i do need a set of track rims though, my stock wheels get crap traction on the turns. 6.5 width FTL.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
                          They said you can have passengers if they are helping you in some way, but we tried that and they wouldn't let us do it, so no passengers.
                          We can try to get instructor wrist bands next time. Lol!

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                          i dont know about tracking those rims. the rims im getting are 17x8 +38s with 205/45 tires haha. not really ideal for tracking

i do need a set of track rims though, my stock wheels get crap traction on the turns. 6.5 width FTL.
                          Get some RPF1s. Cheap, light, strong, and sexy.
                          Raceline USA

Comment

looks like the seller wasnt a douche after all, he must have sent it in express since he shipped it wednesday and I got it Friday from NJ--fastest shipping I've experienced.

sorry if pics are huge, my normal laptop took a dump and I have to use photobucket's resizer.

so empty

better :]

oh my word! is that stitching? I wasnt sure if it came with it from the ebay pic but I was ecstatic when I saw that it did, really adds to the handsomeness of the wheel.

little up close, turns out to be a 350mm, not a 330mm as said in the auction, but it's ok as I knew nardi doesnt usually make 330mm for oem wheels.

pics with both prelude seats in, nice compliment. Girlfriend wants me to trash all the blue in my car now since black interior looks nicer to her lol. I might do it if I findsome black rears from a 5th/4th gen.

very pleased with this wheel, has a nice simple look that wont raise an eyebrow of a cop and retains the quick release function I desired.
                            Last edited by ikayto; 11-01-2008, 01:40 PM.

Comment

looks like the seller wasnt a douche after all, he must have sent it in express since he shipped it wednesday and I got it Friday from NJ--fastest shipping I've experienced.

sorry if pics are huge, my normal laptop took a dump and I have to use photobucket's resizer.

so empty

oh my word! is that stitching? I wasnt sure if it came with it from the ebay pic but I was ecstatic when I saw that it did, really adds to the handsomeness of the wheel.

little up close, turns out to be a 350mm, not a 330mm as said in the auction, but it's ok as I knew nardi doesnt usually make 330mm for oem wheels.

pics with both prelude seats in, nice compliment. Girlfriend wants me to trash all the blue in my car now since black interior looks nicer to her lol. I might do it if I findsome black rears from a 5th/4th gen.

very pleased with this wheel, has a nice simple look that wont raise an eyebrow of a cop and retains the quick release function I desired.
                              looks good wilson
                              contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

so empty

looks really nice wilson.......... the door panels are easy to re-do...

finally figured out the wiring from the dash....heres my new se dash...thanks to chan......

Last edited by blvs125; 11-01-2008, 10:36 PM.

Originally posted by deevergote
                                Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

Working...
                                X