Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo View Post
    looks good wilson
    hell yeah. i thought i wasn't gonna like it from the earlier eBay pics, but it looks so much better mounted. good point on that cop thing

Comment

Originally posted by blvs125
      looks really nice wilson.......... the door panels are easy to re-do...
      Havent tackled door panel removal yet but it seems like it's just a matter of a few screws and tabs. I think i'm going to give the interior a little attention with some diy headliner wrap, and possible tweed fabric. It's funny walking into fabric stores, it's all women...OLD women. lulz.

black dash is nice, you got it too before I even knew I wanted it

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
      hell yeah. i thought i wasn't gonn
      a like it from the earlier eBay pics, but it looks so much better mounted. good point on that cop thing
      I had an inkling it might come grey but I knew nardi doesnt make lame grey steerings wheels and figured it was the camera that made it look that way. I only got in to a little trouble with a cop when I got my exhaust ticket. he basically asked if I bought the car with the sparco and I replied with the 90-91 accords never came with an airbag as he was insinuating that I was violating the regulation on modifying safety equipment on cars which is illegal--harnesses, bucket seats, steering wheels and I think even airbag trays o.o. He just said it shows on his computer connected to the dmv that my car came with an airbag but took my word for it. Cambodian cop too

I snagged it at about 5 seconds where I put in my real max bid and let the guy who bid first try to outbid my false max bid. He outbid my false max bid by 50 cents, and thought it was over but I threw in 40 bucks above that and got it.

tough competitior, if I wasnt able to open up another window and bid instantly at 5 seconds it would have been over!

Sparco is now a decoration piece at my dorm. No one will buy it because it's too wdm and it's nice to have a backup...err 2 backups.
      Last edited by ikayto; 11-02-2008, 04:46 AM.

Comment

no more cb7 for me
        Last edited by 2.2litrebeater; 11-02-2008, 09:02 PM.
        FA1

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
          no more cb7 for me
          Gonna get a minivan or a fit?

I wonder who's next?

My swap thread
          Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by 4CYLPOWER92 View Post

I wonder who's next?
            So Cal's new trend....to be fit

Comment

cb7 bro my car needs two new tire's......oyu can see the wire from the tire's and i just put bran new piston in my car what about u

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                So Cal's new trend....to be fit
                Yeah, either that or a truck. I've been driving mine more often now that gas is going down. V8 power feels pretty good. I think if I didn't care about reliability and I had money to burn I'd buy a Mercedes E class. Maybe, I dunno. But the accord has to stay.

My swap thread

Comment

I wonder who's next?
                  i have been trying to for the last year... i just keep getting sucked in...

Comment

no more cb7 for me
                    sal strikes again?

Sad to see our collective cb7 count shrink but everyone moves on. Hope you got what you wanted for it

Comment

I wonder who's next?
                      unless i find an awesome deal on a CB or CD im getting nothing
                      FA1

Comment

unless i find an awesome deal on a CB or CD im getting nothing
                        hit up craigs bro...
                        The beginning of a new era............................
                        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

new to the wagon is it has a water leak found I need to reseal my windsheild leaks on thr right top and the left bottom corner , I knew it leaked but not this bad my carpet is dampt and hope nothing behind the dash is hurtin

Comment

no more cb7 for me
                            Dude! What happened?
                            Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                              Dude! What happened?
                              Sold it... it was in the vehicle classifieds... Hopefully it went to a good home!

New with the car? Mom wants to start driving it so she isnt using so much gas with her M3...

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7 View Post
                                i have been trying to for the last year... i just keep getting sucked in...
                                Yeah, I was under the impression you sold the wagon a while back. What would you be driving now if you had?

My swap thread

Comment

Working...
                                X