No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New time tomorrow.... Ive asked Sal for like the last two weeks if he was going but I never show up. I'll probably go tomorrow, the car is clean because of the rain Ricardo, Joey Roll out dudes

Jed, Iam ready if you go........
    Last edited by J'SR@C3R1_818; 02-10-2009, 12:09 AM.

Comment

i might be there between 7-730. im taking off at 8 or 8:15

Comment

just finished installing some ff type 1 coilovers.
        i just need to smog this bastard

Comment

^^ awesome, frost whites will dominate socal!

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
            ^^ awesome, frost whites will dominate socal!

how many are there anyway?

Comment

ricardo
              sal
              me
              joey
              walter~mia
              chan
              and ah youuu

Comment

ricardo
                sal
                me
                joey
                walter~mia
                chan
                and ah youuu
                my sister too....

updated 3/7/2009=best ET to date: 14.2 (no NOS)

Comment

no tab for me. car is filthy... you guys have fun

Comment

with the help from jerry thanks again. i got rear disc!!! hellz yea!

Last edited by benjerman112; 02-10-2009, 10:07 PM.
                    Freedom Is Not Free
                    U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

do you feel a difference? lol

Comment

Originally posted by bmxicansd View Post
                        congrats once again Damien and Ricardo..

Jesus Built
                        Congrats that's sick guys, its great living with the comfort of not being ticketed for an engine swap.
                        Last edited by dwnhillCB791; 02-10-2009, 05:53 AM.
                        Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

Originally posted by dwnhillCB791 View Post
                          Congrats that's sick guys, its great living with the comfort of not being ticketed for an engine swap.
                          I agree.

jed, damn, I'll call you if I go. I get off work late today at 6:30. then gotta drive home, we'll see.
                          The beginning of a new era............................
                          165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                          184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

just bought a lifetime alignment at the Firestone on Nogales in Walnut, CA. A member from socalprelude is the manager and is giving $30 off their lifetime alignment for a total of $140.

Aligned my car, they couldnt do anything to the camber because i have no kit lol. I'm looking at about -3 degrees of camber in the front. Toe and caster are to spec though, so I'm happy.

Also adjust the tein ss to their stiffest setting, still comfy yet firm.

Pretty funny because they were all on the softest setting without me knowing because we just put them on and didnt play with the dampening at all. I thought they rode way too soft before hand; glad it wasnt all in my head.
                            Goddamn! -3 camber? Looks like you'll be wearing out your tires pretty quickly.
                            Raceline USA

Comment

jed and stickydiljoey didnt throw on camber kits while they were dumped with probably more camber than I do and noticed no real excessive tire wear.

We'll see, these tires are at 4/32nds, need new tires anyways. If they wear out a ton on the innners, I'll put the kit on. I just dont want to hear that control arm knocking ahah.

Comment

So I went to the dealership to check out another car today, and the salesman asked why I was getting rid of my car, hopefully it isn't just because of that (pointing at the rear bumper of my SC). I turned around and was like WTF is that?! Someone hit my car and took off...again!

The first time it happened they only cracked the paint on the corner, but this time they dented the bumper in, cracked the paint, and scratched my tail lights. I was so sad, and then I found out the car I came to look at wasn't even close to what I had imagined. The car was listed as purple it ended up being burgundy.

Comment

Working...
                                X